News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

WE SHALL RISE

Started by WorshipTiria, May 16, 2021, 01:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kill Flib?

Yes.
4 (57.1%)
Yes.
4 (57.1%)
Yes.
5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Ally046

Where do my loyalties lie?
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

(OOC: Ally, I'll be on your side...)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Ally046

Are you...  do you even know what side that is?

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

Nerek is an evil being that takes over Teer's mind once in a blue moon. She is currently locked up, but she may break loose and create an army any day now.
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Oh?  *Is fearful of the day...*

WorshipTiria

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on June 21, 2021, 12:05:25 AM
Nerek is an evil being that takes over Teer's mind once in a blue moon. She is currently locked up, but she may break loose and create an army any day now.

Are you sure she's an evil being?

Flib Bigboat

Sure I am.

Are you sure that you aren't an evil being?
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

I'm certain I'm not evil.

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!