Overlord's Orders - Forum 10th Anniversary Special

Started by Matthias720, June 08, 2021, 11:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Indeed. Top of the list is that time Booklover and Lass permanently deleted several hundred posts (that were not spam or objectionable in any way) from the character discussion board and replaced the forum logo with a picture of Jar Jar Binks.
Freddy

lass of something much

*Lass is typing*

"Yes, we did, but that wasn't on this forum, and thus is not relevant to the matter at paw. As for listing wrongs...You alone carry a list far longer than all of us combined. That's not even counting from the past week"
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ally046

*Ally is typing*

Awful vague there Lass...
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Booklover

*Booklover is typing*

I seem to recall that Lass and I had to temporarily delete them because the forum was malfunctioning as someone (well, we narrowed it down to Ally or Russa, so one of you two) had messed with the code because they were attempting to graffiti the forum. The only reason they were permanently deleted was because someone changed the logo to Jar Jar Binks at the same time, which broke the forum temporarily. Even if that wasn't on this forum, it shows that you two aren't responsible enough and could easily do the same here.

I have to be vague because there are too many examples. Such as the time you and Russa attempted to spread rumours that the Overstrator (may he live forever) was... what was the exact wording? Something along the lines of "an evil, selfish tyrant". I, of course, deleted the posts immediately though I could do little about the pms you sent. Of course, there was also the time you were suspended as a mod for two months, though I never learnt why that was. Not forgetting the time you sabotaged our dear friend Teer's attempt to create a writing board (Lass was helping, as she'd suggested a competition to write poems in honour of our wonderful Overstrator (may he live forever)). I could go on further, but I have important mod duties to attend to, as I have not yet managed to sort out the roleplay board after certain people (Ally and Russa) began a satirical roleplay that depicted the Overstrator (may he live forever) as a donkey wearing a clown nose. Whatever your claims about basing it off a reindeer named Rudolph, you actually named him Matthias, and he lived at an Abbey made of red sandstone, so I'd say it's obvious what your intentions were.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

*Lass is typing*

"That isn't even the worst of it, too.
Russa's idea of ''turning on modmode is inviting the spammers to a tea party with panda suits. Which she still tries everytime, despite the fact it has never worked.'"
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

*Russa is typing*
Quote from: Booklover on July 06, 2021, 05:32:49 PM
I have to be vague because there are too many examples. Such as the time you and Russa attempted to spread rumours that the Overstrator (may he live forever) was... what was the exact wording? Something along the lines of "an evil, selfish tyrant". I, of course, deleted the posts immediately though I could do little about the pms you sent. Of course, there was also the time you were suspended as a mod for two months, though I never learnt why that was.
First off, we both know that those posts were made during the time our accounts had been hacked. We were locked out and could do nothing, so I very much appreciate you deleting them. Second, my suspension was due to a glitch that occurred when you temporarily gagged my account after discovering it was hacked.

Not forgetting the time you sabotaged our dear friend Teer's attempt to create a writing board (Lass was helping, as she'd suggested a competition to write poems in honour of our wonderful Overstrator (may he live forever)).
Teer is not a mod and doesn't have the authority to go creating boards whenever she wants to. The fact that Lass decided to give her moderating powers without permission from our Overstrator doesn't make it any better. Also, Lass's personal contribution to the poem competition included some very offensive comments about our Overstrator's personality. I acted responsibly and deleted the illegally created board as well as Lass's libelous poetry.

I could go on further, but I have important mod duties to attend to, as I have not yet managed to sort out the roleplay board after certain people (Ally and Russa) began a satirical roleplay that depicted the Overstrator (may he live forever) as a donkey wearing a clown nose. Whatever your claims about basing it off a reindeer named Rudolph, you actually named him Matthias, and he lived at an Abbey made of red sandstone, so I'd say it's obvious what your intentions were.
It's strange that you assumed that a donkey with a red nose represented our Overstrator... To clarify, the humorous roleplay centered around a comical, dull-witted donkey named Max. Lass, who was involved, commented that Max was "high as" and it quickly became his title. Perhaps you misread "Max High As" as "Matthias", but it's still strange that you would immediately draw such a connection. It clearly says something about how you view our grand Overstrator.

Quote from: lass of something much on July 06, 2021, 09:19:28 PM
*Lass is typing*

"That isn't even the worst of it, too.
Russa's idea of ''turning on modmode is inviting the spammers to a tea party with panda suits. Which she still tries everytime, despite the fact it has never worked.'"
You'll notice this happens only on April 1st. It's an obvious joke and isn't supposed to work. I even mention that it's just a joke at the end of the posts.

What can't be explained is Lass and Booklover's repeated spamming of petty insults directed at our Overstrator. And what about the time they deleted one of our Overstrator's important announcements and replaced it with this image:
Very offensive

I don't know what it's supposed to mean, but it can't be good.
[close]
Freddy

lass of something much

*Lass is typing*

"I would like to point out both the date-the first of the 4th- and the fact that you suggested we make all the past season namers admins, I chose to make them mods instead, as to cause less damage. Furthermore; I was the one (Along with Scott and Bookie, but they were sorting other problems) to clean it all up after the fun was over. As for it being without the Overstator's- May he live forever- permission: He told us to "surprise him" as he- the wonderful pun master he is, wanted to enjoy it without knowing what was going to happen first.

Plus, you were the one who literally let HUNDREDS of spammers loose in the name of April fools. They continued to spam until Bookie and I FINALLY managed to fix it, after you had been messing with it in the name of a joke for three weeks!!! I don't mean to be harsh, but that is no way to treat the great overstator- may he live forever- forum. Joke or not.

As for the so called 'offensive comments', they were- very clearly not from me. There were eating noises. I HATE eating noises. I would never say anything of the sort, joke or no. And may I remind you that you also had some 'added comments' like the one which you reportedly said that: "The Overstator reminds me of a deformed kitten which was left of a sandal to burn for three weeks. " If the fake line that I apparently said was really me, then yours was really you too.

As for the last accusation. That so called important announcement wasn't from our overstator, it was an imposter user called the overstator. Our great and wonderful Overstator- may he live forever-s user name is Mattias720. Not overstator. And the 'spamming' was us explaining the situation to the loyal members. Not spam. The imposter was banned, the threads were deleted, and everything was right again in a matter of minutes. Strangely enough, you and Ally didn't help at all, despite being on."

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

*Booklover is typing*

Teer was a mod at the time, though has since stepped down for personal reasons (approved by the Overstrator (may he live forever)). The reason you deleted the board was (and I quote this from the pm you sent) "Teer is doing far too good a job, I want her to fail for once". Lass' poetry was very clearly labelled as an example of poetry that would not be permitted. She actually had an actual entry, which was full of praise for the Overstrator (may he live forever). Unlike yours, which compared him to a goat (what is it with your constant comparisons of our beloved Overstrator (may he live forever) to animals?).

Actually, Ally (along with a few others later on) did refer to the reindeer as Matthias, during some very insulting posts. Whatever your intention may have been originally, I was not involved in the roleplay until partway through, by which point everyone was using Matthias, except for Lass who consistently edited the offensive posts (though some were later edited over by none other than Ally and Russa).

(OOC: Seriously, what is it with the Great Overstrator Forum and hackers and spammers? And why are the mods so incompetent? You'd think we'd knuckle down under a dictator, but apparently not.)

lass of something much

(OOC: He only hired us cause we're loyal.. Said so ICDs)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ally046

*Ally is typing*

May I just point out the fact that I've noticed one specific member causing quite the ruckus around the forum...BookIover.

This account, supposedly is used only by Lass' little sister, provides an easy access point for Lass to create disruptions, as well as use her original account to solve them, thus giving herself credit in others eyes, including the great and mighty overstrator!

A cover to do all the backstabbing she wants, while only giving herself more good credit

lass of something much

*Lass is typing*

"Solid story. If not for the fact the account was deleted a day after its making. Making you, a liar."
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ally046

*Ally is typing*

How does that make me a liar, I was just pointing out the possibility.

Booklover

*Booklover is typing*

While Lass made a mistake in naming the account something so similar to a mod's, she did not use it at all, was not responsible her sister's actions, did not use it to create havoc, and it was deleted within a day. I cannot say the same for the destruction caused when Russa drank spiked orange juice.

For that matter, I recall you sending a pm yesterday that said this:
QuoteShould have thought of naming an account after someone else first. Can you help me change everyone's usernames to 'Matthias Sucks' and profile pictures to [an unflattering image of the Overstrator (may he live forever) on fire that I will not share because of its horrifying nature]?

I immediately forwarded the pm to the Overstrator (may he live forever), and temporarily restricted your mod powers (only so you couldn't change profile pictures and usernames, at least until the Overstrator (may he live forever) returned to pass judgement, the rest was left intact but carefully monitored).

(OOC: I was really tempted to start this post with 'we are forced, on pain of gruesome death, to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth within staff chats', but obviously no one keeps to the whole truth and I thought it sounded a bit harsh.)

Russa Nodrey

OOC: We are the worst mods.

Quote from: Booklover on July 08, 2021, 07:46:42 PM
*Booklover is typing*

For that matter, I recall you sending a pm yesterday that said this:
QuoteShould have thought of naming an account after someone else first. Can you help me change everyone's usernames to 'Matthias Sucks' and profile pictures to [an unflattering image of the Overstrator (may he live forever) on fire that I will not share because of its horrifying nature]?
Yes, that was a quote from a pm I got from Lass. I sent it to you as proof that Lass couldn't be trusted. Here's the entire pm...
QuoteI just got this disturbing pm from Lass. DO NOT TRUST HER.

Quote from: lass of something much on July 07, 2021, 02:55:39 PM
Plus, you were the one who literally let HUNDREDS of spammers loose in the name of April fools. They continued to spam until Bookie and I FINALLY managed to fix it, after you had been messing with it in the name of a joke for three weeks!!! I don't mean to be harsh, but that is no way to treat the great overstator- may he live forever- forum. Joke or not.
I did not let them in; they let themselves in. I wouldn't even know how to do that. Also, I couldn't assist in removing them because...
Quote from: Booklover on July 08, 2021, 07:46:42 PM
I immediately forwarded the pm to the Overstrator (may he live forever), and temporarily restricted your mod powers (only so you couldn't change profile pictures and usernames, at least until the Overstrator (may he live forever) returned to pass judgement, the rest was left intact but carefully monitored).

Also, y'all remember that time Booklover made an entire board dedicated to herself and commanded us to worship her? I was responsibly going to delete it, but my mod powers had been unjustly taken from me (as proven by the above quote) by Booklover herself. Thankfully, Ally was online and promptly deleted it.
Freddy

Booklover

*Booklover is typing*

I do not think that that could have been Lass, as it's pretty clearly referring to the BookIover case ('first' makes that obvious, as there have been no other supposed incidents of impersonation using a similar method). Besides, what you just quoted was the second pm you sent, presumably in an attempt to cover your tracks. Your first pm had as the subject 'Russa's plan to overthrow the Overstrator', and promised to be the first in a sequence of ideas to do so. The drawing was in a style suspiciously similar to yours, as well.

Actually, that cannot have been me. I only temporarily removed your ability to change profile pictures and usernames, as I said in the evidence you quoted. Someone else (Ally is the only other possibility as I know Lass was offline for the duration, unless the Overstrator (may he live forever) decided based on the evidence given to him (the forwarded pm) that you deserved to have all mod powers removed, in which case it is very obviously just) must have done it.

I created a board to worship the Overstrator (may he live forever). I wanted to counter the anti-Overstrator movement that I suspected would be started by Russa. I quoted from messages from the Overstrator (may he live forever), some of which included instructions on how to properly worship him (which would be in first person). That is perhaps where your confusion stems from. Ally made some insulting posts towards the Overstrator (may he live forever) and then deleted the whole board in an attempt to remove the posts, as the edit logs show.