News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

2021 Forum Prom

Started by lass of something much, June 13, 2021, 04:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on October 11, 2021, 07:44:41 PM
I shall look it up and give you my opinion of it.

Also 33 pages, and still no prom has started...

Prom started at the start of the thread.. Ain't my fault y'all ain't dancin'. *Chugs a sider*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Snatches the cider away from Lass.*
You'll drown like that.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

Like, from insider me?...I'm appled
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: lass of something much on October 12, 2021, 10:55:43 AM

Prom started at the start of the thread.. Ain't my fault y'all ain't dancin'. *Chugs a sider*
*misread this as "Chokes a spider* ;D My what an evil Lassie we have here.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on October 12, 2021, 01:59:37 AM

The wiki isn't being very helpful. It went into lengthy detail about the characters, but was rather muddling about the plot line. All I really understood was
Although it isn't that big
Angua and the other werewolves, but only because I've read Harry Potter, otherwise I'd have no idea what they were (pun not intended), and also the street patrol or whatever it's called, which looked quite hilarious, given its rather terrible reputation.
[close]
You can't truly understand or appreciate Discworld until you read it, which I think you should.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Wise words indeed. I wilt checketh out the first book next time we go to the library.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

*Has been quietly dancing behind the drink counter for over a month*  :'(
Freddy

Flib Bigboat

*didn't notice because I'm not very smart*
Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Nah, the counter is just tall.
Freddy

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on October 13, 2021, 11:54:28 PM

*Has been quietly dancing behind the drink counter for over a month*  :'(

Right?  I was soloing it on the dance floor and no one would join me.  *Said from the next star over.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Yes, but she said 'sider'. :-|
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco