Attack on Redwall Abbey RP

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, December 19, 2011, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RatBane

He smiles at the fun made of his name and from his place in the battle line he looks up at the Wild Cat and smiles then replies.

"At current I am going to be the new owner of this fine place I am offering the privilege of letting you serve in my horde and be part of my house once I take it over. That is who I am."

He grins as some of his horde members laugh a bit and other snicker through out the ranks.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

Wisteria Wild Cat

With a howl of rage Wisteria leaped from the battlements, grabbing a pitchfork from a passing mole gardener, she leaped back up.
"The only thing you'll be taking is this!" Wister let out another howl as she threw the pitchfork with the strength of a badger, right at the rat.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

eualaia

axel knocks on the west wallgate. "hello, anyone up there?"
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

RatBane

RatBane's face went blank  As he stepped aside allowing the pitchfork to land just inches from his foot paw. He order the stoat in charge of the slings to have 3 of the sling throwers fire a round of rocks up at the WildCat mainly to show he was not going to take her back talk. After the rocks pelted the wall near and over her head he ordered a cease fire.

"Do you speak for the whole Abby Cat or are you acting alone? I will assure you that I am not like some one that you have fought before."

Meanwhile...

With a whisper of movement near the west gate 2 rats sneak up behind Axel and grab him after he asks if there was any one at the gate.

"Mate, If you want to keep talking and not end up on the end of my sword you will stand out there and get them to open the gate for us do you understand or so help me mate you will have a new air hole."

The Rat holding him allowes for him to nod yes or no.

OOC: Axel I cant remember what animal you are if I mess this up a bit please PM me with a correction so we can work this out basically the Abby is surrounded. Wisteria if you like to work this little battle out a bit better then pleases PM me so I don't step on your toes for actions and reactions and the posts can be longer and more action. Same for you Axel.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: It's going fine to me.

BIC:  After standing still as the rocks flew past her, Wisteria growled, "I stand as the Warrior of Redwall! What do you mean you are....different? I guess I speak alone. The creatures here tate violence, but I somehow seem to crave it..." Wisteria's last words seemed to dribble out of her mouth as she sunk into thought.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

eualaia

OOC: am a giant otter

BIC: axel flips a rat holding him down then punches the other one.  "ALL VERMIN MUST DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria's eyes turned to slits and she  bounded over to the west wallgate, "Hold on otter!"
The Wildcat vaulted over the wall, which would have killed another beast and landed on a rat with a 'crunch'. Opening the door she said, "Aye, that they should, I guess. Well get inside afore more vermin come!"

eualaia

axel walks inside thanking the wildcat. "thanks for your help matey." as he tosses a rock at a unconcious rat

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria shut the door after a quick peer outside, and locked it firmly.
" 'Cmon I'll take ye to Abbot Gertun. He's a good 'ole mouse. Then ye can get some vittles and warn everyone about the vermin."

RatBane

Some of the Rates that saw what happen when to of there fellow deiced to attack the badger attempted to rush the door before it closed behind the Cat failed and fell back in to the wood to await the command from there command officer in charge. 2 other dragged the 1 injured one off to came and the dead on laid where he was crunched. One of the weasels went to report the attack to Ratbane.

Meanwhile ...

"You see that boys she took off running behind her wall as soon as a hail of stones come her way. What you say the next time she shows her self over that wall we send something just as firey as she is with her mouth back at her. "

A cheer of the horde came up as they waited to see what the Abby dwellers were going to do.

"HEY CAT YOU LEFT YOU PITCHFORK OUT HERE DONT YOU NEED THAT TO USE I MEAN YOU HAVE TO TEND TO MY GARDENS SOME HOW!"

A roar of laughter came up from the horde as RatBane laughed.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria flattened her ears and then grabbed a shovel, leaping back up to the battlements. "Aye, I could use it but I have many, many more. And I'll be tending the gardens, just not yours. Ratscum!" Hurling the shovel, Wisteria beheaded a grinning weasel. Then ducked back down in a flash.

eualaia

axel was watching from the battlementswhile laughing. " did you see that weasel's face when your shovel killed 'im?"

RatBane

As the shovel hit and killed one of the weasel after he ducked he yelled FIRE!!! at the stoats in charge of the archers and slings and a full folly of rocks and arrows hit and few over the wall.

As the arrows and rocks few Ratbane spoke to the RedWallers

WELL NOW YOU MUST BE WELL OFF TO BE THROWING TOOLS OVER YOUR WALL BUT I AM NOT MUCH OF A GARDNER SO THEY WILL DO ME NO USE SO WHY DONT YOU HAVE THEM BACK!!!

Durring that time he had 2 ferrets load the pitch fork into the balista and fire it back watching it embed its self in the wall right under where the wild cat was standing/hiding.

eualaia

while the ballista fired axel threw a hoe at the rat. "HERE TAKE THIS AS A REMINDER FROM ME!" after he yelled this the hoe hit the rat ripping a chunk of his stomach.

RatBane

The hoe hit him in the stomach but does not actually make it through his armor he was wearing it only takes a part of it off and dents the under side of causing him to be jarred off his feet and and lose his balance a bit. As he fall backwards he yells fire once again and the shovel is fired out of the balistic at the badger.

Meanwhile...

On the other side of the Abby the scouts and rest of the troops throw grappling hooks up and over the battlements and start there climb of the wall quietly.