News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Jokes

Started by Redwall Musician, June 25, 2011, 02:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

*slaps forehead*  ::)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Shadowed One

What is big, green, and fuzzy, and if it fell out of a tree, would kill you.
A pool table!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Buzz_Bumble

How many ears did Mr Spock have?
Three ... a left ear, a right ear, and the Final Frontier.     ::)

Norham Waterpaw

*slaps forehead*  ::)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Buzz_Bumble

Hey, don't blame me. The topic doesn't say "Good Jokes".   ;)

Maudie

Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on April 25, 2013, 03:31:56 AM
How many ears did Mr Spock have?
Three ... a left ear, a right ear, and the Final Frontier.     ::)

No, no, no! It's:
How many ears did Davy Crocket have?
Three: A left ear, A right ear, and a Wild Front ear!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Buzz_Bumble

I was going to post that one too, although using Daniel Boone, or Billy the Kid, or Col. Custer, or ...  :)

What big and hairy and seen running through North American forests?
Well, it certainly ain't gonna be "Bigfoot" that's for certain.   ;)

Norham Waterpaw

*slaps forehead again* *Beep! Beep! Forehead damage critical! Skull breach imminent!* ;D

Maudie

Did you know that about 8 days ago (from May 16) was Star Wars day?

May the fourth be with you!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Buzz_Bumble

Knock, knock ...

Thomas Barkshield

Q:How much dirt is in a 3 by 3 by 3 hole?

A: None, its a hole!

KitrallStreamrippler

A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on May 17, 2013, 01:41:23 AM
Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on May 16, 2013, 07:32:53 AM
Knock, knock ...

*cautiously* Who's there?

{silence}

You took too long to answer the door, and they've gone away again. 

;)

KitrallStreamrippler

Knock knock...
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Maudie