News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Jokes

Started by Redwall Musician, June 25, 2011, 02:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Somebody accused me of having a fake fishing rod. But I told that it was the "reel" deal.

:o  :o  :D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Izeroth

Teacher: Summarize this lesson in your own words.
Student: Dhshggsj shsvshj jdbsbsh!

Skyblade

Revive :D

Here is a joke with no point. For some reason, I still find it entertaining.
Someone: Ask me if I'm a tree.
Someone else: Are you a tree?
Someone: No.

And one that has a more recognizable punch line:
A person: Hey, someone said you sound like an owl.
Another person: Who?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Russa Nodrey

What did the chicken say to the cow? Nothing, chickens don't talk! Harharhar!!! Hardy har! Haahaahaw!!!! Heeheeheeheehee!!!
Freddy

Delthion

You know people who cast out demons are really fit. They always exorcise. ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

How do you think the unthinkable?
With an itheberg!

Two fish were in a tank. One looked at the other and said, "How do you drive this thing?"
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Skyblade

Person 1: It's after you! It's after you!

Person 2: What?

Person 1: V, W, X, Y, and Z.

Kitsune

Quote from: Delthion on March 28, 2015, 02:39:51 AM
You know people who cast out demons are really fit. They always exorcise. ;D ;D

Sorry to dig up an old post, but this one really got to me. :'D I have had a few experiences with demons. Scary. :P

The Skarzs

What's worse than one sequel?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Two sequels? A prequel?

(I don't know)

Wylder Treejumper

Three of them. Or six of them, depending on what you are thinking of... :P
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Both are correct.

What's worse than more sequels?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

A director in love with making sequels.

What's worse than a director in love with making sequels?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

The world in love with making sequels.