News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Jokes

Started by Redwall Musician, June 25, 2011, 02:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

Two women sat quietly ;D ;D ;D ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

Wylder Treejumper

*Sighs and facepalms*

That is the joke.

You guys are not the best audience, you know. Usually that one puts the whole room in paroxysms of laughter.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

I still don;t get it.

Mhera

Ohhhhhhh I get it now! It's funny because women can't be quite!

How would you like to die, Wylder?

Wylder Treejumper

You know, I've always wondered how that would feel... ;D

Besides, if you are as slow physically as you are at getting jokes, you'd never be able to catch me.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Mhera on July 17, 2015, 05:02:43 AM
Ohhhhhhh I get it now! It's funny because women can't be quite! ,,,....

WHO SAYS?!

Quote from: Mhera on July 17, 2015, 05:02:43 AM

How would you like to die, Wylder?

My sentiments exactly.

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on July 17, 2015, 05:04:17 AM
You know, I've always wondered how that would feel... ;D

Besides, if you are as slow physically as you are at getting jokes, you'd never be able to catch me.

Alright, I admit it. I run in fast spurts, then slow spurts. But that's only becaus etheonly runnign I did for quite some time was across the floor of a ballet studio. Now, Wylder sweetheart, you may want to run. *Sweetly smiles while inching towards you*

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Wylder Treejumper

Well, I'm not a bad runner myself. My mile time sits at 5:34- which, really, is nothing to brag about... I'm friends with some insane runners and one of them can do the mile in 4:24- but I'd probably be significantly faster. They say a good way to run faster is to imagine you are being chased by a grizzly bear. Being chased by angry women is roughly the same, except for a couple key differences: Angry women have sharper teeth and claws than grizzly bears.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

AAARRRRGGGHHHHHHH! *Tosses frying pan away and starts running*

Wylder Treejumper

Forget bearbaiting, I just done went womenbaiting!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! *Is almost close enough to Wylder to leap on him*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.