News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Random and fun facts!

Started by DanielofRedwall, June 25, 2011, 05:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Quote from: MatthiasMan on April 06, 2012, 10:17:59 PM
Did you know,(this might be weird to some of you) that girls have both kinds chromosomes and boys have one? Tis a true fact.
What are those? ???

I'm retired from the forum

MatthiasMan

It's Deoxyribonucleicacid. Why?

Søren

Quote from: MatthiasMan on April 06, 2012, 10:20:53 PM
It's Deoxyribonucleicacid. Why?
I still don't know what those are.

MatthiasMan

Uuuhhgg. Ever heard of DNA? It gives you traits? What you look like? When cells split the chromosomes hold DNA. and the Chromosomes split in half. They are pulled to one side of the cell by the centrosome. Then when the cell has split each cell contains the chromosomes/DNA. Get it now?

Søren

Yes thank you. ( I must not be as advanced in the science department as you ) ;)

MatthiasMan

Thanks. I just learned it in science class.

W0NWILL

You stay alive for four seconds after your head is cut off. Once, at a beheading, (it was a woman) the executor, after he cut her head off, took her head and slapped her in the face. Her expression changed to a look of outrage.

Rainshadow

Ew.  That's really gross lol.  I didn't know that humans did that, but I know that chickens can stay alive for a while after their heads are cut off.  They run around and it's really gross.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

If you look at this paragraph you will soon know that it is unusual. Nothing actually wrong with it just not too normal. You can do a lot of words and paragraphs by choosing this way of writing and many will not spot what is wrong.

Rainshadow

Um, no commas?  Because that was something that was missing.  Hey!  Did you know that the average human eats around 14 spiders in their sleep per year?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

The correct answer is no 'E's.

Just some cool facts about me good ole home:

Michigan ranks 1st in boat registrations. (HA! Beat that, whatever state has second!)

Michigan has more shoreline than any other state except Alaska.

Michigan has the longest freshwater shoreline in the world.

Michigan has 116 lighthouses and navigational lights.

Michigan is the only state that touches 4 of the 5 Great Lakes .

I'm a real homie.

psybox

Quote from: W0NWILL on August 13, 2012, 11:31:08 PM
If you look at this paragraph you will soon know that it is unusual. Nothing actually wrong with it just not too normal. You can do a lot of words and paragraphs by choosing this way of writing and many will not spot what is wrong.
notice that?

Rainshadow

She skipped the 'There's'.  It should be 'There's nothing wrong'.

W0NWILL

::) Psy, your logic is annoying. I copied/pasted it

If you look at this paragraph you will soon know that it is unusual. Nothing actually wrong with it just not too normal. You can do a lot of words and paragraphs by choosing this way of writing and many will not spot what is unusual.

There. I fixed it.

Rainshadow

Lol now I figure out what was wrong.  I hadn't noticed the second Italic part.