wilddoogyplumm
2 (9.5%)
spybox
1 (4.8%)
danflor
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

redwallgurl

Throwing Pastrys back at an attacker is an insult to me! *Throws Abbotts Trifle at Ungatt Trunn*
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Tam and Martin

*Globs a bowl of Yogurt over Kitrall*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

KitrallStreamrippler

*drags a thoroughly confused Bilbo Baggins into the food fight, using him as a shield while drenching all and sundry with October Ale*
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Tam and Martin

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on March 03, 2013, 10:24:34 PM
*drags a thoroughly confused Bilbo Baggins into the food fight, using him as a shield while drenching all and sundry with October Ale*
*Takes down all the hobbits with apple pie, then hits Kiterall with more apple pies*

Life is too short to rush through it.

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on March 05, 2013, 12:10:40 AM
Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on March 03, 2013, 10:24:34 PM
*Takes down all the hobbits with apple pie, then hits Kiterall with more apple pies*
Time to bring in the elves! Oh, yeah! *recruits several elves to help pelt everyone with packets of meadowcream* "Victory for Lothlorien! Hahaha!"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Dentz Gandalf'z hat vith a key lime pie*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

*spins around and knocks out HIAG

Redwallfan7

*dumps cream on everyone*  ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

A........a.......ladle!

KitrallStreamrippler

*sees Tam and Martin thus occupied, and seizes opportunity- or in other words, the nearest pie* (Cream-topped, made with all kinds of yucky ingredients, like in Eulalia!) *squelches pie into Tam and Martin's face*

Ungatt Trunn

*Hits Kitrall with a custered pie*

Tam and Martin

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on March 16, 2013, 09:18:59 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Huh? Oh, I see, you want pie! Here, I'll give you some! Here! *Throws an apple pie in Tam's face*