News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

food fight

Started by eualaia, December 31, 2011, 11:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who will win?

eualalia
3 (14.3%)
winifred
1 (4.8%)
tiria
0 (0%)
skipper
5 (23.8%)
badgerlordfiredrake
0 (0%)
nightfire
1 (4.8%)
redwallgurl
3 (14.3%)
dannflower reguba
4 (19%)
wilddoogyplumm
2 (9.5%)
spybox
1 (4.8%)
danflor
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Redwallfan7

*Redwallfan7 smears cream all over skyblade's face* Oh, nice make up, Mate! *grins sarcastically*
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skyblade

Skyblade rubs it off and stuffs two muffins in Redwallfan7's ears. "Cool earrings!"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: You guys are both PPing BIC:

*kicks cabbage at Redwallfan7*
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skyblade

OOC:What does that mean?
Skyblade goes on top of the ceiling and starts pelting food down at random people.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: PPing is when you control someone elses character, you are both forcing your food to hit, that's PPing.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

*Throws cake at danflorreguba*  Oh cm'on!  Let's just get to the fightin'!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Quote from: danflorreguba on June 15, 2012, 03:19:21 AM
OOC: PPing is when you control someone elses character, you are both forcing your food to hit, that's PPing.

OOC:Oh, sorry. I won't do that anymore

BIC:Skyblade leaped from the ceiling into a giant cake, making food fly everywhere

Dannflower Reguba

*ducks cake*
*jumps cake splatter*
"Yay! Missed me!"
*hurls apple at both*

Rainshadow

*Catches the apple, takes a bite and makes a wild headshot at Danflorreguba*  Apple?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Skyblade caught the apple in her mouth. She grabbed a huge bowl of soup and threw it in the air, scattering soup everywhere.

Redwallfan7

*Redwallfan7 dumps a bowl of candied chestnuts all over skyblade* Here, mate, have some nuts!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

*Pulls out machine gun, pelts everyone with candied chestnuts*  Har har har har!!!

Redwallfan7

Everybeast: Hey! Owowowow

Rainshadow

*Keeps shooting*  HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Redwallfan7

*Redwallfan7 shoots cream out of pies. The cream also has nuts in it* Take that, matey! Had had har!!