"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup!

Started by Lantur, January 20, 2012, 09:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

How dare they pud that in yer zoup!

Waiter, there'z a potato in me zoup!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Um, you did order potato soup, didn't you?

Waiter, there's a Hobbit in my soup!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

I hobbit tastes better than it sounds!

Waiter, there'z a zhrew in me zoup!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Don't eat Log-a-Log!

Waiter, there's a hare in my soup!  (;D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

I hare it tastez fine.

Waiter, there'z a fly in me zoup!

Dalek Fur

And it looks like its doing a backstroke

Waiter, there's a dragon in me soup!

Rainshadow

Put a saddle on it!

Waiter, there's a newspaper in my soup!

Redwallfan7

Read it! It may be the Redwall Abbey times!

waiter, there's bubbles and a wand in my soups!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

I wand me money back!

Waiter, there'z a mouse in me zoop!

Redwallfan7

Don't eat Matthias  ;D

Waiter, there's a stoat in my soup!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ok ztoat explain'!

Waiter there'z an ant in me zoop.

Rainshadow

It's just trying to carry back food to it's queen.

Waiter, there's a dwarf in my soup!

blindsimeonjtp

i will go with the traditional one

waiter there's a fly in my soup
or
waiter there's a peice   of choclate in my soup

Rainshadow

(Fly)  Ew!
  (Chocolate)  Mmm!

Waiter, there's a mushroom in my soup!

brocka

Add some leeks and scoff it down, silly! Waiter, there's an ocean liner in my soup!!