News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup!

Started by Lantur, January 20, 2012, 09:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WarriorOfMossflower

...that must be a big soup bowl.

Waiter, Alexander Rybak and his violin are in my soup!
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Rainshadow

Well, get him out!

Waiter, a ridiculously happy person is in my soup!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

WarriorOfMossflower

Ask him why he's happy!

Waiter, Redwall Abbey is in my soup. (Oh, hi Martin...)

Rainshadow

Wait, shouldn't the soup be in Redwall?  Um, are you sure you aren't some thieving Dibbun?

Waiter, there's a balloon in my soup!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

KitrallStreamrippler

Yep. I bet you didn't realize balloons could do that in outer space, did you?

Waiter, there's iocane powder in my soup... I think. No, never mind, it's fine. *eats soup, dies*
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rainshadow

...Whoops...

Waiter, there's a Transflower in my soup!  (The typo version of Transformers ;))

321tumbler

Transflowers! Give them to me >:(.

Waiter, There's a scarf in my soup.

Rainshadow

Mine!!!  (Lol, I've been wanting to find a good scarf for a while now.  Since my neck is bare and it's cold, I need something to cover it!)

Waiter, there's a dragon in my soup!

WarriorOfMossflower

A dragon? Oh, don't mind him. He's just keeping the soup warm for you.  ;)

Waiter, the song iNSaNiTY is in my soup!

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

KitrallStreamrippler

Soup? Are you sure it's not stew?
Waiter, I'm in the soup!
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rainshadow

You're going to have to change if you want to move around in this restaurant.  I'm sorry, but you cannot move around without dripping on the floor, so you aren't going to be leaving unless you change.

Waiter, there's an Icee in my soup!

Mattio

Well drink it!

Waiter there's an iPad in my soup

Ungatt Trunn

Waiter, there's a...Uh, something in my soup!

Life is too short to rush through it.

321tumbler

Eat it to find out!

Waiter there's cereal in my soup.