News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: A Tale of Reedbind: Voyage of the Blue Star

Started by BrookSkimmer, February 01, 2012, 09:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

"But where is Gerard? i can't leave him we do not really go to the other side of the island."
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Oakpaw replied casually 'i left some o' the crew on The Redbind 2, told 'em to look for your mate, and that they were to meet us when they found him' Oakpaw turned the tiller steadily and rested his paw on his broad leather belt

redwallgurl

Shelly was scanning the island. She nodded to Seamusic.

"I see you know the land. Is there anything like a way to get in or something. A stream maybe we might have a chance then for getting your brother. If not I'll see if any of the birds could be of assistance."
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Mad Maudie

"Yes there is a river going through the island up ahead." Seamusic nodded to shelly
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

BrookSkimmer

Ringald and Reefrudder had been ordered by Oakpaw to stat with the Reedbind 2. The otters were more than willing to take on the job. They leaned on the edge of the skiff and kept a lookout for Gerard. Seamusic had told them what the otter looked like. However, the job was becoming less than stimulating quickly.

"Reef mate, I think there's a rock outcrop below the skiff. I think I'll go look for abalone."

Reefrudder grinned. Both of them were very partial to the large rock dwelling shell fish. "I'll keep a look out. Try and find big one!"

Ringald dove into the water without a splash. He was gone for about two minutes. He resurfaced with a blast of breath and spray. Vaulting back on board he gave a huge abalone to his brother. "well, I found it, you prepare it."

"fair's fair I suppose! Good work finding this beauty." Reefrudder used small knife to get the abalone out of it's shell. He kept the shell as it was very pretty inside. Next he used a rock Ringald had brought up to pound the tough meat to soften it. After this he ran the life through a chunk of the sweet white abalone and passes it to Ringlad. "get this in yer gob brother."

The warriors sat and ate thier delicious seafood snack and kept their eyes on the waves. After a while they saw a ripple of water. Soon Gerard had swam to the side of the Reedbind 2. Reefrudder and Ringald hailed him.

"Ahoy Gerard! We're friends of Seamusic! Come aboard and we'll tell you what's going on!" Once he was on board the twins offered him abalone and waited to see what he would say.

Redwall Musician

Gerard stood in front of the otters, looking about for his sister, Seamusic. "Who are you? And where is Seamusic?"
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

redwallgurl

Shelly had been watching the newcomer. Seamusic was positioned in a way to talk to Shelly but had her back to Gerard.
"Seamusic my friend, look behind you."

Mad Maudie

Seamusic turned around "Gerard! oh there you are! we've been looking for you where were you?" seamusic asked hugging him tight.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

redwallgurl

Mad Maudie

"Oh well never mind your here now! this is Shelly she is the captain of this ship and here are Ringald and Reefrudder they're brothers and then on the other boat there is Oakpaw shuffer and searose"
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

RatBane

Saxon looks at seamusic and then nods to her brother. He still holding her paw in his wing.
"I am Saxon and this is my friend Galin. We assist here as well pleasure to meet you." He leans foward a bit and looks him over.

"So perhaps one of you can show us around the island and tell us what dangers to be award of?"
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

BrookSkimmer

Reefrudder and Ringald moored the Reedbind 2 onto the side of the Blue Star. They vaulted aboard and smiled as the two otters were reunited.

The warriors had just heard that they was a stream the flowed through the island.

"Perhaps we should use the stream to help us!"

Shuffer shushed them sternly before relenting with a smile. "Perhaps we should wait and see what our Captain wants us to do." The cook turned his attention to Oakpaw to hear what he would say.

Skipper

Oakpaw scratched his rudder and looked into the sky 'that would be a sensible option, but what about those vermin?' Okpaw turned to Seamusic 'Ahoy, do ye know if hose vermin use that stream?'

Troy Troodon

"Well, Why donch'a send in a spy?" Gailen proclaims.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Skipper

Oakpaw replied 'it would be too dangerous for an otter and the trees  look like they grow so close together that a bird wouldn't be able to see through, though if Seamusic or Gerard feel upto it they could decide as they know more of the island' Oakpaw gazed out to tonnet island deep in thought