News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

RP: Slaved Hares

Started by redwallgurl, February 08, 2012, 10:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista coughed again, then lay down to rest.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Lupus spotted a nice perch and gave chase... Soon catching the unfortunate fish.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

winifred

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 20, 2012, 12:48:38 PM
Quote from: winifred on March 19, 2012, 08:57:40 PM
BIC: Brooky bounded to the edge and dove in.She swam towards frista with all the speed she could muster.She gently grabbed her friend and made for the surface.As she got to the sand she started to applie administrations of pushing on frista's belly to revive her.
Sorry I'm nt part of this RP but it's called CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Recesetation) or you might be performing the Heimlich maneuver. Just saying, Sorry for butting in. 
OOC: It's ok I knew I just thought it would sound kinda silly to say I started doing CPR on a hare :D ;D
BIC:Frista mate, I was just gonna get a fire going to make you some shrimp 'n' hotroot soup. Then I want you to meet someone.Here Moozy bring some wood for this tinder.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Lol
BIC: Lupus returned with the perch, "Hotroot soup? You sure they could down that after their ordeal?" said Lupus.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Moozy had gotten the wood. SHe was glad to be able to scout the island and stretch her legs. She came back with the wood with nothing to report. What she didn't notice was the pair of eyes following her.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

Lupus after putting the fish down didn't stand back up... Instead he bent down further and put his head to the ground
OOC: is it sand?Earth? BIC:
He could hear and feel some strange, slow vibrations but (as cazy as it is) He couldn't Identify it!

winifred

BIC:Yes lupus they are hares.They'll down practicly anything! ;D
Then Brooky noticed what lupus was doing and did the same
BOOM, thud, BOOM, thud.
Brooky sat up straight then stood up. We have to move. I heard this once before in my life and it got where I am today, an orphan. So lets go. I need to find someone.
OOC:It's the fox that killed our crew.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Dannflower Reguba

Lupus, stood up, strecthed and said' "You all go on, I'll join you in a short time."
The rough and tumble otter was very interested in this new occurance, "How have I never encountered them before?" He wondered. Unbenowest to Lupus... He did know them.

OOC: They destroyed his holt. Winifred, do you mind if we share that beggining? I've got some ideas

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista waited quietly for the soup to be done, making very detailed pictures on a piece of bark.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Lupus was in wonder,"Are you just going to sit there waiting for the soup! Vermin are on their way here right now!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista was speaking in barely a whisper, "I know, mate. One of 'em is right behind ye." The haremaid looked calm, but her eyes betrayed the fear that was engulfing her slowly.

Dannflower Reguba

Lupus was keeping his muscles as relaxed as possible while slowly drawing his dirk, "Where is he?" Lupus whispered.

winifred

BIC: Nothin to worry about mate I took care o' 'im. said Riverstar.Coming up from behind lupus. Havn't seen ye in awhile matey wherev'e you been? I thought your holt and yourself were gone long ago.
Brooky walked in beside her brother.I knew there something familiar about this otter. She started spooning heaping boulfulls of shrimp 'n' hotroot soup for the otters and hares. Frista, how ya doin mate?
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Dannflower Reguba

Lupus nearly jumped at the familiar voice behind him, "wha!!..?? Where did you come from!? I thought your crew was killed years ago! *pauses then smiles slowly.. knowingly* I should have known to. hmph (not humph) Didn't bother to tell anyone either by the look o' things." (still smiling)

winifred

BIC: ;D *grinning from ear to ear* Why matey, no one told me either!How've y' been all these years, what 'appened?
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...