News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Forum Member Quotes/Sayings

Started by Trigoma, February 19, 2012, 10:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 02, 2015, 05:11:04 AM
My Second post, something regarding Martins Sword
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on February 20, 2012, 03:52:47 PM
I'm asking all Redwall fans, what should this spring be called? I thought maybe " the Spring of the blue river" or something like that. Thoughts please!
My favorite post by me, because I had initially quoted the wrong post.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Quote from: Faiyloe on February 27, 2015, 02:23:40 AM
Though it wasn't very squishy. Like I said then, My grandfathers hugs are worse.  ;D
I didn't want to crush you, 'cause I like you being around rather than a shapeless lump on the floor.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 27, 2015, 05:36:47 AM
Though it wasn't very squishy. Like I said then, My grandfathers hugs are worse.  ;D
I didn't want to crush you, 'cause I like you being around rather than a shapeless lump on the floor.
Awwwww.... Look how much he cares for her!

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 27, 2015, 05:36:47 AM

That is what I am counting on. See he realy dose have a heart of gold.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

:P I'll have to see my doctor about that. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

This one was just hilarious from the Overlords orders game.

Quote from: James"Let me do my fellow servants a favor and paraphrase what they said. 'OOOH OOOH IT'S ALL JAMES FAULT OOOK OOK EEK EEK.'"

I just died laughing when I read this for the first time, and It still makes me chuckle.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Skyblade on February 27, 2015, 02:56:03 AM
"@Everyone: This seems to be an epidemic! The best I can say to you is stop judging your worth by other people. Coming from a super-introvert, of course, this may be easier said than done for some of you, but try to do it anyways. Stop measuring yourself against other people, and measure yourself instead against who you wish to become. If you fall short on that yardstick (And you will, because no one is exactly who they want to be), recognize the good in yourself, and pinpoint areas you need to improve, instead of deciding that you are not worth the effort. Each human that has ever lived, is living, and ever will live, is worth it, because each has the potential to improve and the potential to do good."

- Wylder Treejumper

Oh, look, my philosophicality is coming out. ::)
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 27, 2015, 02:52:03 PM
You said that trolls literally have hearts made of gold.  ;D

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Faiyloe on February 27, 2015, 10:53:18 PM

That's only a little freaky. ;D

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Skyblade

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on February 27, 2015, 03:56:40 PM
"@Everyone: This seems to be an epidemic! The best I can say to you is stop judging your worth by other people. Coming from a super-introvert, of course, this may be easier said than done for some of you, but try to do it anyways. Stop measuring yourself against other people, and measure yourself instead against who you wish to become. If you fall short on that yardstick (And you will, because no one is exactly who they want to be), recognize the good in yourself, and pinpoint areas you need to improve, instead of deciding that you are not worth the effort. Each human that has ever lived, is living, and ever will live, is worth it, because each has the potential to improve and the potential to do good."

- Wylder Treejumper

I honestly like what you said; otherwise I wouldn't repost it. Take it as a compliment.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Trigoma « on: June 26, 2011, 12:16:22 AM »The excitment is up! Everyone bustling to prepare for the summer name feast! with beasts packed in the kitchens and Friar Saulyal yelling commands at the top of his lungs to be heard by no one. Diamond Orchid is weaving through the throng of beasts to get a few glutouness mouthfulls. it is the very picture of peace and prosperity. Freinds together, dibbuns playing, happyness everywere. Abbess Meriam watching this unaware of the evil surgeing outside this beloved place...

alright guys it has started, i know im no BJ lol but its the best i could do xD! lets make this fun guys. remember there is only one person who can do the plot change and tht is me. alright lets start!

Ze firzt pozt zat ztarted ze firzt RP on ziz zoite. Aye zat tvaz a major 'un, zat 'un!

An' vone from me character (vone o' zem) from zaid firzt RP-
Quote"Such as this zoop fer in'zanze. One needin's to be given proper care to Zuch a delicate di--WOOOOOOO! 'OT! 'OT! 'OT! BOI ME DIGGIN CLAWS! WHO PUT ALL THOIS 'OTROOT PEPPER IN THOIS ZOOP?!"
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Skyblade on February 27, 2015, 11:56:44 PM
Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on February 27, 2015, 03:56:40 PM

- Wylder Treejumper

I honestly like what you said; otherwise I wouldn't repost it. Take it as a compliment.

Nice. Also I don't think being and introvert or an extrovert has anything to do with how easy it is to follow that philosophy.  I am an extreme extrovert and I find it easy to follow. However there are more insecure introverts who feel like they need other peoples approval and there are more insecure extroverts who have the same problem.   

The Skarzs

I said it was made of metal; I didn't specify.

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on February 27, 2015, 11:12:37 PM
That's only a little freaky. ;D
Silence.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 28, 2015, 03:04:14 AM
I said it was made of metal; I didn't specify.

Actually you did, I asked specifically and that is what you said. Remember the topic in which I made you into a mural. I can't remember which on that was.

Søren

My second post, about the material of Martin's sword. (For real this time.)
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on February 16, 2012, 10:41:13 PM
Well, what ever it is, its gotta be chip-proof