"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Return Of The Wildcats RP

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, March 11, 2012, 04:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

OOC: sorry i had to get reawdy for the dance

BIC:
Tully ran wildly in the direction she thought was the path. She had hesitated before she left worrying about Ashe. She looked over her shoulder as she ran unsure what to do next.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe gave the wildcat a withering stare before he bolted off and dashed to catch up with Tully, "Over here! This way!"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria leaped up, "After them!" She hissed to Axel.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

redwallgurl

Following Ashe's voice she changed direction hearing her foes follow her close behind. Tully was breathing hard now and slowing down. She could almost see the path and ran with her last bit of hope.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria spotted Tully, and leaped! But her claws tore at nothing but air, and suddenly the Wildcat was falling. Then, everything went black.

The Wildcat opened her eyes slowly, they were filled with dirt and blood. For she had fallen into a ditch, and now lay mangled and broken. She lay twisted in an odd position, her back seemingly broken. Wisteria moaned in agony, her claws sheathing and unsheathing against her will.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

redwallgurl

OOC: oww that must hurt im waiting for danflorreguba

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe found Tully just as she approached the ditch, "Hurry! Jump across! Those vermin will soon be after us!" He yelled.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Tully did a wild leap and jumped over the ditch. She ran down the path to Redwall screaming as she went, "Open the gates its us!!!" Hopefully some beast heard her...

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe was right behind her and took a quick glance behind him... No vermin, "Tully, settle down. There's nobeast followin' us!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Axel, help m-me!" Wisteria yowled as loud as she could, which was quite loud. Her body slowly started to convulse in painful, slow jerks.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: hi guys, I'm going to be down in Tennese until either Sunday or Saturday, Please don't Auto my characters..... When we get back to the Abbey we could just have some sort of rest period?

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Cool, Tennese. I've never been out of stupid Michigan..... ANYWAY, yeah. We can do some sort of resting period.

BIC: "Axel.... Axel..." Wisteria croaked out her Commander's name, dried blood forming over her face.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Thanks, and if you gie I'm going to kill you!... Wait... that doesn't make any sense.... ;D

Wisteria Wild Cat

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: That was the point! I never thought this would happen... We got off topic on a RP!