News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadaz, voice of the host

Kreg wishes he finished writing that post. ;D
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Delthion on April 14, 2019, 10:23:37 PM
I remember the days when James, Skye, and all of the others would come up with hilariously in depth ways of corrupting wishes. I challenge the next ten corrupters to come up with the most in depth corruption that they can!
*Cough cough* I wish people would do this.  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

They do, thus spending their precious time alive on something as futile as an online forum. Gradually they realize how short life is and that no matter how many words they type these words will one day be lost amidst the times. They will get depressed, realizing that their life's work is nothing more or less than a childish hobby and commit suicide. Gradually the forum will become empty, and you too will become depressed as all your online friends leave you one by one, until you are the only member online in perpetuity.

I wish I could write more frequently/quicker.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

You do, but then (For whatever reason) you can't finish your book and your characters come to life and haunt you until you finally return  and finish their story.  ;D

I wish I could write my book better and faster.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

You do. But are then assaulted by more and more jealous online trolls hungry for flesh- I mean social justice- your update speed also causes some pains to your readers as they are unable to keep up with your daily updates, fall behind, and thus leave your story unreviewed. New readers struggle to catch up on everything and are disheartened by the ever-increasing like to read through so give up.
Your story is written quickly and excellently- but no-one can read it.
I wish I wasn't getting shipped with Seb's sister...

Sebias of Redwall

You do, but its because Keva hates you and starts running arounf the Archive telling everyone that your story sucks and that they shouldn't read it. Thus, you get no views, reviews, and all of your friends hate you. So, you finally start arguing back and saying that she's lying but it only makes her even more mad so she finds your address and kills you slowly.

I wish Del would hurry up and make the topic "The wedding of Strongcoincidence"

The Grey Coincidence

Realistically speaking I'd find it much easier to ruin a 'newer' author like Firestar the warrior- who only has one story, then she would destroying me (twenty something cough cough)
Plus I have my trump card.... ABRAHEM!

Granted, but you are slowly cooked until within an inch of your life and are served bound on a platter with an apple in your mouth at our wedding. I then eat you and good luck getting out this time! (Maybe if I'm nice you can exit through the toilet)

Ahem... Too much?
I wish I didn't get so weird sometimes.

Sebias of Redwall

Granted, but instead you're really annoying. (Though aren't you already.  ;)) and you meet the president of Serbia and annoy the tar out of him so he orders you to be sent to the gallows after you get flogged almost to death!

I wish it would be easier to make long deaths.

Jarky Thistlebrush

Granted, but to start with you decide to make your own.
I wish I had a border collie puppy.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Grey Coincidence

Granted. Your border collie grows up after two minutes and proceeds to devour the neighbour's chickens. Your neighbours promptly feed said dog to the saltwater crocodiles of australia. Angry, because they payed good money for that puppy, your parents go to argue with the neighbours, who somehow convince them that you were responsible for the death of said beloved puppy. You are then grounded for life.
I wish noone makes me suffer...

Sebias of Redwall

No one does, but then you become incredible bored, which then makes you go to find a different hobby: namely, pick-pocketing. (Let's not ask why 'cause I dunno.  :P) anyway, you try out your new-found hobby on a certain swole droll troll, and the swole droll troll isn't pleased when he learns you tried to swipe his precious wallet, thus making him angry. You run away in fear but then spend the rest of your days hiding under a bed.

I wish... someone could post below me? I don't know.  :P

Kreg

below me? I don't know  :P

Spoiler
I wish that I had unlimited NOT rotting food
[close]
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Sebias of Redwall

You do, but you can't eat any of it.  ;D

I wish I could run as fast as a cheetah.

Kreg

You can but You trip 99.999999999% of the time

I wish I have unlimited money that I can use and other people will take as valid currency
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Sebias of Redwall

You do, but you are constantly beat up and robbed.

I wish I was indestructible.