Off to Mossflower

Started by redwallgurl, April 21, 2012, 11:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

Moozy was watching the sunset over the horizon as she sat on a mountain overlooking the island. She was tried after the long day of building a ship. They were almost done after just a short time. She wondered how far it would be until her friends; the freed slavves, her saviours, and the inhabitants of the island were able to chase their harsh captors. Unfortuantly the captors were almost a day ahead of them and heading straight for Mossflower. Since almost everybeast was away from Salamandstron nothing would stands before the evil crew and Redwall. A worried look crossed Moozy's face as she watched the day turn to night and wondered what fate would have for her next.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

"Well if I haven't seen a cloudy face I sure have now!" Lupus sat down next to  Moozy, "Do you want it rain?" Said the cheerful otter.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

winifred

OOC:WOOOOOOHOOOOO the sequal ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  (And danflor to answer your question from the 1st slaved hares RP it's not stream flow it's River star and Brookstar ;) )
BIC:Brooky strode up to her two friends.You'rew both right mateys we do need to be watchin out for those scummy vermin but we can't be overloadin our minds with to much thinken and plannin.
OOC:I'll post more later.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Dannflower Reguba

"Brook is right Moozy, you seem to be thinkin' to much on this... Are you feelin' okay mate?" The otter asked inquisetivly.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dannflor

Fine say's moozy quietly
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC:  Hold it a minute!
You can't just pop in and control people! First, what you just did is called autoing: Controling someone elses character, and second, you need to sign up first, then you need to be accepted by the GM. (in this case, Redwallgurl)

winifred

OOC: It's called godmoding ;) And if you want to join this RP just sign up on the signup sheet.
BIC:Brooky sat down next to Moozy.What's wrong matey? You've been quiet lately, I know we all hate the vermin, and I know we all don't want them to get to Redwall but what's wrong? I hate the scum as much as anybody and maybe more b/c of what they did to my family. But are you OK?
Rivers walks up.Whats wrong mates? We're almost ready to set sail after all those scummy fleabags and that bloat of a fox. He sits beside Brooky. We still have some time though.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

BrookSkimmer

OOC: Actually controlling another person's character is called "autoing" if we want to get specific. "God-moding" is when you RP in a fight and never let your character take a hit. At least, from my years of RPing that's how it has been. Not that it really matters...

What does matter is that we be nice to people who have not done much RPing. No reason to use huge fonts. (I'm going to edit that FYI  ;)). Dannflor, make sure to read the how to RP section before you continue in the thread. The sign up thread is a few down in the RP section. Post your character info there and wait until you are accepted. Then make your first post. Feel free to PM me any questions you might have.

BIC:

Jaunty strode the slave level of the Redwave and cracked his whip. The slaves cowered at the rat's presence. He was cruel and did not spare his lash on anybeast.

"Put yer backs into it me hearties. We need to git the ship movin' towards new slaves. Cap'n's orders!"

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Okay (about the large fonts) I thought you were talking about me when you said "dannflor".

redwallgurl

OOC: back

BIC:
Moozy gazed off as she replied to her friends, "I'm just thinking of all the poor beasts which could be in danger at this moment. I don't know what to do everything is so confusing to me right now. I feel so powerless right now, I just don't know what to do."
Feeling frustratted Mooy walked away from her firends.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista walked up to her friend, Moozy, patting her shoulder in (now) a rare act of kindness. "Don't ye worry, Moozy. I swore me oath as a Salamandastron hare to find those vermin and free the slaves. We'll find 'em."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

redwallgurl

OOC: wisteria the hares are free we just need to stop them from getting to mossflower and conquering redwall

BiC:
Moozy looked Frista in the eye and told her, " Thanks Firsita I know what you mean wot, it's just that I can't help thinking of them."
SHe walked away to the beach hoping it would clear her mind.

Dannflower Reguba

*sigh* "Growin' up ain't the same sense just a generation or two ago eh mate?"
Lupus remarked to Brook and Star.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: I know, but I'm talking about the oar slaves.

BIC: "Aye, I know what ye mean." Frista had even lost the Salamandastron hare talk, like 'wot' and 'jolly' and the like. She walked away, seating herself against a giant maple.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Before Brooky and Star could respond Lupus said, "Take Frista and Moozy, they are both still young, yet they have seen and been through far worse than is imaginable for many lucky creatures."