News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Off to Mossflower

Started by redwallgurl, April 21, 2012, 11:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

OOC: What? we're attacking Redwall?? okay it's more original then my idea, also the island  you are one, im just gonna say it's terramort

BIC:Redclaw watched into the distance, he could see Terramort dissapear behind the waves. He smiled; if those fools thought they could build a ship let them try, if would take to long to build a decent ship and even if they build one quickly, none could match the sped of the Redwave.

Redclaw started to ponder where they would sail to, he drew his cloak tighter around him and tapped his claws against the mast he was leaning on.
'The south maybe, or maybe not we raided that a couple seasons ago, let them build up there booty them rob it from infront of their eyes'

He laughed to himself and stopped tapping suddenly, he looked at his red claws and smiled. His red claws would suit Redwall perfectly.....while he was running the place with the creatures their as slave's. He would ask Jaunty what he knew of Redwall.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: hi guys, I'm going to be down in Tennese until either Sunday or Saturday, Please don't Auto my characters..... Silent (the squirrel) Could just be in the background for now (he cooks), Lupus could get sick, and my Fox on the Redclaw is very quite as well... Please don't move too fast! Hope to be back soon! (I'm not leaving until tommorow)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista honed one of her long knives against a rock, watching a sparks flew from it. A tiny ant walking by was set afire by a spark, and Frista just watched it struggle.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

The former slave, Silent he was called, walked up to and handed Frista a bowl of vegetable soup. The albino (white) squirrel stood waiting with outstretched arm waiting for the hare to take it...  

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista crushed the ant it put it out of it's misery. She took the bowl and actually smiled at Silent. "Thank ye mate. Oh, here." The haremaid nudged a long, double-edged knife toward the squirrel. It was a pretty thing, clean brown leather wound tightly around the handle, and a small gem (Emerald) set in the middle of the cross hilt. "Somebeast made that knife for me, trying to make it look like the Great Sword of Martin the Warrior. Ye can have it, I hope you'll have it."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

The squirrel backed away suddenly, and shook his head vigorously (told you he was silent). He was holding a staff in his other paw...

winifred

OOC:dannfloreguba what do you mean by "Take the hares"???
BIC: Brooky and Rivers stood and walked slowly to the ship being built.Rivers turned to Brooky, matey we have a 'uge responsibility 'ere.Now I know some ship buildin' but not enough.'Ow are we supposed to do this? Brooky sat down again and thought awhile.Rivers just stood watching, he knew a few things about his sister that wouldn't change, one she was the fastest swimmer he knew besides himself,two she could make shrimp 'n' hotroot soup like no other, and three when she got to thinkin' it was best to leave 'er alone, cause that's when she got the best ideas.After a bit, brooky stood and stretched.Riv matey, we're going for a swim.Rivers looked at his sister oddly but, he knew better, he played along. They ran to the edge of the island and dove in not even make as much as a hair's ripple. Brooky swam leading the way to where they had tried to make holes in redclaw's boat. Brooky guesstured upward.They surfaced, brooky explained.Last we were 'ere I thought I saw a cave down below.Didn't really take notice before.Rivers nodded.I wanted investigate, said brooky.They dove yet again. This time searching. Finaly brooky flicked her rudder the signal she had found something.It was a cave.They swam in ever alert, aware it could be some great sea monster.After a while through the darkness they saw a light up ahead, sunlight.They popped up at a edge of landing, startling a group of seals.Brooky flashed her brother a smile.Thought this might be the answer. Rivers just smiled and shook his head.

OOC:sorry that was alot :P ;)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I said "Take those hares FOR INSTANCE" was using them as an example... Were are you?

BrookSkimmer

The slave driver decided to take a breath of air on deck. He cracked his whip and smiled a crooked smile.

"Keep those oars movin' me beauties. Slow down a little an' me whip'll git ye back to rowin'!"

The rat strode out on deck and noticed the Captain standing at the rail. He saluted Redclaw smartly with his whip at his brow.

"All oars are piled on Cap'n. She's runnin' straight an' true by the paws o' slaves."

Dannflower Reguba

Leddar was below, resting for his duties in the night...

OOC: He's fairly silent so he can just be left alone while I'm gone.

(modified) OOC: I'm leaving today, and I wont be back until POSSIBLY Saturday.... Like before said, Lupus could eat something that makes him sick, Silent is... well... silent. and Leddar just watches during the night and is very quite.... BYE! (see you soon!)

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista pushed the knife toward Silent with her footpaw. "Come on now, it won't bite ye. Don't use it fer fighting then, take it so I know that I'm yer friend, and that you are my friend. I'll leave it up to you."

Dannflower Reguba

Silent was hesitant, but eventually took the knife, half-bowed to Frista, and headed off to serve the food to others.

OOC: This might be my last post FOR NOW

redwallgurl

Moody saw the two otters go into the water and waits until they came back up. She wondered what they were doing. Sitting down on the sand she waited saying her thoughts aloud," We will save the slaves no matter what on this I vow."
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Skipper

Redclaw turned his head when he saw Jaunty aproach

'Ahar! Good,Good. Just the one I was looking for.'

Redclaw slung a paw around Jaunty's neck and smilied slyly at him

'Now tell me cullie, do you know anything about Redwall? Now don't awnser straight away, hink before you speak. Wouldn't want any false information
coming out now would we?'

He winked at the slave driver and waited patiently.

redwallgurl

OOC: are tyhe otters going to come back up yet?
Fun. is a fantastic band.