News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Off to Mossflower

Started by redwallgurl, April 21, 2012, 11:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winifred

Ok then, if you have anything ;) ;D, pack it up for a speedy ride, b/c we won't be very far behind those vermin bye the time we get there! Hurry here comes the seals!
HOOOOWWWWWWNNNNN MOOOOOVVVVAAAAA  (greetings/move)
Rivers: Hurry everyone the Hown clan don't like being kept waiting, everyone get in the water a nd grab hold of one of the ropes that any of the seals are carrying, make sure your'e holdin on tight!!!!!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Ummm... Isn't that a little TOO far-fetched?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

winifred

OOC:What do you mean? Just pulling about an estimate of 15-20-30 beasts over the ocean all the way to Mossflower shore by ropes that a seal clan are carrying. Not too far fetched for me ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
BIC: Make sure you get all the young and old ones on the raft and get some seals to pull that.
OOC:Is that good enough? ;)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Dannflower Reguba

OOC:  Oh... there's a raft.... By the way I'd guess the slave count would be somewheree around 40 -120.... We are going to need a few more rafts! ;D

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista retrieved her knives and sighed. When would they be on the heels of the vermin? When would she be able to seek her revenge? Shaking her head slightly, Frista turned, and saw Silent.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Silent the squirrel shyly qestured at the broken leaves Frista had pierced with her blade. He showed the knife she had given him. Trying to show he wanted to learn...

redwallgurl

Moozy ears dropped a bit when Lupos mentioned her mood but got enormously happy when she heard of help he seals would bring. "That is amazing friends! We will definetly be able to catch up to the scum." she sounded enthusiastic hoping Lupos would forget her old mood. Bowing to the seal king she asked," Can we do anything for you!?"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Ye don't want yer knife? Ye want to cut leaves? No, wait! Do ye want to learn how to throw?" Frista was happy suddenly. Like water breaking through a dam, she ran toward Silent and hope flashed in her eyes.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Silent smiled for the first time in a long time... And gently nodded his head.

Lupus
Lupus noted Moozy's unatural switch from dejection to happiness, "We'll have to talk about this later missy, we have to get to Mossflower now."

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Ok, since I know NOTHING about knives except that they are sharp and can cut things, Frista teaching Silent get kinda skipped. LIKE DIS!

BIC: So, with joy in her eyes for the first time, Frista begins to teach Silent all she knows about knives and knife throwing.

Dannflower Reguba

For being one who wasn't very social, Silent learned fast. The squirrel was still trying to hit a leaf when one of the former slaves ran up telling them it was time to go.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista nodded to Silent. "Ye did really well, my quiet white friend. Shall we go?"

Dannflower Reguba

Silent turned to Frista nodded sadly and followed the vole that had come to inform them of the departure.....
Then, as if on second thought, the squirrel turned around looked at Frista quizecly and shyly asked, "Do you s'pose you c-could show me m-more once we arive?"

Fox
Leddar approached Jaunty, and tapped him gently on the shoulder whispering, "I know about Redwall if you need intel slave driver."

Wisteria Wild Cat

A few beasts turned, eyes as wide as the moon.
"Did he just speak?"
"Silent said something, did'ja hear?!"
"I thought 'eh never said anythin'..."
Frista had to shout to be heard over the voices. "Quieeet! He said something. Good job for him, but you beasts don't need to act like all vermin have been defeated. Now get along!" She turned back to Silent, smiling. "Oh, of course I can, me friend. Glad to hear it, wot!" The haremaid was shocked. Was she regaining her Salamandastron accent?

Dannflower Reguba

Silent smiled his thanks to Frista and bounded off to join those at the coast...