Off to Mossflower

Started by redwallgurl, April 21, 2012, 11:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Lupus shook his head in mock severity, "yoong unns shoo wispeckin dere melders!"he said through the rope.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista couldn't help it, she burst out laughing.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

BrookSkimmer

Jaunty looked to his captain. Somehow he had become distracted and had not answered Redclaw's question. He saluted sharply.

"Sorry Cap'n sir. Could ye repeat yer question?"

Skipper

BiIC:Redclaw looked at Jaunty and snarled

'Idiot! It seems our good friend Leddar has the information required.'

He turned his gaze to Leddar and spoke soothingly

'No need to worry Cullie, you tell me what you know when i ask and we have nothing to worry about, understand?'

Redclaw smiled thinly and rested his paw's on his belt.

OOC:I've come up with a great way for Redclaw to die in the end

Dannflower Reguba

*gulp* "I unnerstand captain." replied a nervous Leddar.

OOC: Am I supposed to go and think, or give Redclaw more intel right now?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skipper

OOC:Well i think he should give redclaw the info now but you could maybe not tell him all of it

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I already said something:

Quote from: danflorreguba on May 07, 2012, 09:02:52 PM
Leddar was nervous, he had never been a source of information for anybody... Except in secret. he procceded with extreme caution, "I presume ya' already know about the river moss and that it leads to a ford close to Redwall. The Abbey is usually occupied by peaceful woodlanders, but they sometimes have hares and badgers around as well.. Er, the walls are quite thick en' high,and I've heard the gates have been burned many a time and still stand... I'll have to think longer and harder if yer want to know more captain."

BrookSkimmer

The slaver grimaced and dropped his salute as the Captain spoke. Jaunty stood still. He would await further orders.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista watched the waves roll yet again. Sighing, she had a pang of homesickness, wishing to be at Salamandastron. She wanted to get revenge on the vermin, but she missed her old life.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: We left the Island right? BIC:

Silent looked at Frista quizecly and whispered to her, "D-do you misss h-home?"

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: I'm pretty sure we did.

BIC: "Yes, I do Silent. Where did you come from? I came from Salamandastron, but you probably know that." The haremaid replied.

Dannflower Reguba

Silent wasn't expecting to be asked a question, he never quite got the hang of talking...... But.. Everyone else did it so easily! Why was it such trouble for him? This was a question he was always asking himself, he never talked to anyone. He stuttered a bit when he did.... He would just have to try, this haremaid was nice, she had taught him how to throw the very knife she had given him. He owed her something, "a-I," this was harder than he thought *low sigh*, "I co-come from f-f-fa-far north of th-this place." he sqeezed out.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"I see talkin' is still hard for ye. 'Tis okay, if ye want we can practice later. Ye came from the north, wot? Sounds interestin'. Say, when's lunch?" Frista looked around for food, suddenly feeling hungry.

Dannflower Reguba

Silent handed Frista a piece of left-over wheat bread from lunch... He contemplated talking, and why it was so strange to him...

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista looked embarrassed. But how was lunch already over? She took and bread and thanked Silent.