News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Off To Noonvale!

Started by MatthiasMan, May 06, 2012, 07:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

Can't i have a non-redwallish name once?

Dannflower Reguba

It's M&M's choice over all, but I think I speak for more than just myself when I ask you to change you're name (personally made names are the best) instead of copying someone elses name.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: psybox on May 07, 2012, 03:16:11 PM
I think it's fine if you have a non-Redwall one. It's just that it's kinda boring if you don't make up names. Dannflor, could you stop trying to set everyone straight?
I'll think of a character later.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

psybox

what about a non-redwall non-copied name?  for me those are usually one letter names though...

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on May 07, 2012, 03:21:02 PM
Quote from: psybox on May 07, 2012, 03:16:11 PM
I think it's fine if you have a non-Redwall one. It's just that it's kinda boring if you don't make up names. Dannflor, could you stop trying to set everyone straight?
I'll think of a character later.

If I came across sounding like I'm trying to set everyone strait I'm very sorry. I was just trying to give a suggestion because the name he chose was already confusing me. (by the way, I'm usually called dannflorreguba or dannflor squared since there is another Dannflor) I just have a hard time with some of the strange things that happen on this forum. Again, I'm very sorry if I'm sounding commanding.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

how about r as a name?

Dannflower Reguba

??? ?
I'm so confused.
A single letter name?
Again, only M&M really can make you change your name, if you want R than I guess that's what we have to call you (same with Ender... but... well.... whatever)
You just pick a name and wait for M&M.

psybox

ender was originally a placeholder but i got tired of writing it since i has to start over so much.

Dannflower Reguba

I'm too confused to understand this so I'll just wait until the RP starts to try and understand this again. Hope you figure out what you want for a name.

psybox

i was using ender as a placeholder, but i kept being interrupted until i was tired of typing the fact that it was a placeholder, and decided to keep it.  anyway if i go with an odd name i can just make an excuse like my character's parents had an odd sense of humor.

psybox

name: R
species: squirrel
allegiance: good
start: wandering
weapons: sling
appearance: red. not much else i can think of at the moment.
skills: public speaking, and strategy

sorry i used the qoute because i was lazy, i really didn't mean to double post!

Dannflower Reguba

Just out of curiosity, why did you pick the name "R"?

psybox

it's my terraria character name.

MatthiasMan

Sorry, I had a lot of stuff to do today. Psybox, I wouldn't recommend the name R. How about Ender, or whatever it was before? I like that one better.

psybox

okay, i'll go with ender.