News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Who here loves the Doctor?

Started by White One6193, May 11, 2012, 08:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

YES!  I'm gettin' Doctor Who from Netflix!  I can't wait!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Congrats! My favourite Is the episode with the gas masked children. Forgot what it's called.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: W0NWILL on August 29, 2012, 04:18:00 AM
Congrats! My favourite Is the episode with the gas masked children. Forgot what it's called.

The Empty Child/ The Doctor Dances

Two-part
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Rainshadow

The Doctor Dances?  Odd name lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on August 29, 2012, 08:11:22 PM
Quote from: W0NWILL on August 29, 2012, 04:18:00 AM

The Empty Child/ The Doctor Dances

Two-part

Thanks, I'll have to watch it... Again.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

W0NWILL

Taggerung_of_Redwall

I stay connected when I want to. That in particular I originally found from Steven Moffat's twitter feed a few days ago.

Lily

I liked the first few Pond Life shorts. The last one, not so much. :(

What did everyone think of the first episode of series 7?

Redwaller

Could someone explain to me what exactly is Doctor Who?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwaller on April 17, 2013, 09:03:58 PM
Could someone explain to me what exactly is Doctor Who?

*Ahem*  Another way of explaining it would be Wonwill's way:

Quote from: W0NWILL on August 28, 2012, 09:07:04 PM
Okay, it's epic. And awesome. And epicer. I love it. It follows the story of the Doctor, who is an alien called a timelord. He always has a human female companion. He is immortal, though he can die. When it's time for him to die, he reincarnates, though he has to be on the Tardis (his spaceship) so that's how he would die-not being on the Tardis. To understand it, you have to watch it. It's on Netflix, and Netflix has a free trial.

Tardis:

Three latest doctors:

9th:

10th:

11th:

As you can see, I'm a big fan. ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Count 'em, eleven incarnationz o' ze Doctor.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Buzz_Bumble

There is actually a 12th Doctor.

Peter Cushing (aka Grand Moff Tarkin in Star Wars and various characters in old horror movies) played Doctor Who in a couple of movies in the 1960s, but he's generally forgotten about and not considered a regeneration.  :)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zen 'e vaz another version o' ze eighth zen?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Buzz_Bumble

The eight Doctor, Paul McGann, is the one most fans wish they could ignore and forget about ... unfortunately he is an official regeneration.

Personally I've never seen the eighth Doctor, but I don't really like Colin Baker (6th), nor Sylvester McCoy (7th) with his poor Poirot impersonation, and I hate Christopher Ecclestone's (9th) grinning big-eared clown (Ecclestone's, thankfully very short, time wasn't helped by the writing idiocy of farting aliens and man-eating rubbish bins either).