yes
4 (18.2%)
no
15 (68.2%)
maybe
3 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

AbbotAlf0805

oh yea good point ok forget i ever said that thing.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Icefire

That wasn't a zombie! That was a cannibal! MAJOR difference! Zombies don't exist and never will.
This story is gives people a great reason not to do drugs. I wonder if it shocked the guy to come out of it and find out he was eating someone...I don't feel sorry for him though. It's his own fault for doing drugs.
BTW that's not how you spell apocalypse. Did you know there's a spell check available for forum users?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Griffen

not every thing major is in the bible. i am a Christian but God never said "9/11" or "Katrina" in the bible. i voted  yes only for fun.

rakkety tam

Quote from: Icefire on June 05, 2012, 07:59:14 PM
That wasn't a zombie! That was a cannibal! MAJOR difference! Zombies don't exist and never will.
This story is gives people a great reason not to do drugs. I wonder if it shocked the guy to come out of it and find out he was eating someone...I don't feel sorry for him though. It's his own fault for doing drugs.
BTW that's not how you spell apocalypse. Did you know there's a spell check available for forum users?
yeah i know whenever i try to use it it never loads my computer is weird and zombies again are humans that eat flesh and have animla like sypmtoms like growling and eating people
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Icefire

Actually, the definition of a zombie is "the body of a dead person given the semblance of life, but mute and will-less, by a supernatural force, usually for some evil purpose."
You just described a cannibal...on drugs!
Yeah, it loads, but then I have to click post 2x. You could check your spelling with http://dictionary.reference.com/  That's what I do when I'm not sure and spell check isn't available.

rakkety tam

well a cannibal on drugs is my definition of zombies then

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Griffen

you can't just make up your own definition, thats stupid! wait to you does that mean, smart? lol

rakkety tam

well i live in america  and i'm free so yeah i can freaking make my own definition  >:(

Lily

OK guys, time to cool down in here. Let's not call other people "stupid". I'll lock this thread if you can't be civil to one another. We want this forum to be a happy place!

rakkety tam

i swear i am this close to leaving ths forum

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: rakkety tam on June 06, 2012, 03:13:19 AM
well i live in america  and i'm free so yeah i can freaking make my own definition  >:(
I live in Australia and I'm free too. ;D
Zombies aren't cannibals on drugs, they're what Icefire said. And they don't exist.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

It's ok for you to have your own definition, but if it's not the typical definition you should probably define your terms when you start a thread like this.
In either case I don't believe a zombie apocalypse is coming. I don't believe you version of a zombie apocalypse is coming because I don't think there are enough people stupid enough to take those particular drugs. Even if there were enough, I doubt those drugs affect everyone the same way.
I don't believe the typical version of a zombie apocalypse is coming because zombies don't exist.

rakkety tam

ok guys just gonna say i over reacted to the story about the apol.... well u know but i still beleive in zombies call me crazy but i do and i realy dont think its gonna be well a problem but still it is possible u will be walking down the street and be attacked by a drug person that in my definition is a zombie  and now i would realy like if a mod would close this b4 it makes me so angry i leave the forum