The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, May 31, 2012, 05:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

start the second book?

no
yes

Redwaller

Griffen said that we go to an academy and learn to fight.

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

Griffen

abbotalf0805 please, please!!! read this whole OOC!! im not gonna let you join if you dont understand, no hard feelings but its the truth.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Griffen

NPC:

Name: Shaffa
Species: Unknown, but he is fairly large.
Weapons: double bladed, double edged, twin sword.
Appearance: the skin that you can see is a faint yellow, and evil presence lingers around him.
Clothes: A torn, red robe. A falcon's head (skeleton) as a mask. tylons from different birds as trophies hung around him, and rare blue marbles hand as well.
Description: founder and head teacher of the academy. Evil

Follow the link to see a picture I drew of him.

http://griffensredwallabbeycharacters.blogspot.com/2012/06/ok-so-one-of-my-more-interesting-rps.html

Redwaller

AbbotAlf0805

hey that looks like Maximus's sword Redwaller!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

AbbotAlf0805

his picture he drew of his guy. the sword thats what Max's sword looks like.

Redwaller

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

thanks, i just wanted you to know what a force truly evil kinda looks like :)

Griffen

@Redwaller: hey when your character is older will he be a big fox (tall and lean) or just the normal size or smaller than normal? i need to know for the drawing, thanks :)

PS: it would help if he would be bigger

Redwaller