The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Keen

Keen came off the boat and stopped Martin from coming aboard "get in." he whispered to Martin as he opened a wine barrel that was empty.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Keen

Keen nailed it shut and carried it over his shoulder. once on the boat he thought about throw it over board into the crashing waves but decided not too. he brought the barrel down into his room and set it down. "ight! you good." he said while tapping on the top of the barrel. he was hopping Martin would try to jump out of the barrel, hitting his head on it since it was nailed shut.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin knew better than that and slowly open the top.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Keen

he saw that Martin wasn't going to fall for it, and that he was trying to open it up. Keen grabbed a small knife and wedged the barrel lid open.

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Keen

he smiled while helping the mouse out of the barrel. someone walked in the cabin "what are you doing in that barrel? i thought it was monkeys in a barrel, not mice" the rat joked. "this is Clay, the captain of this ship." Keen introduced

OOC: im not gonna make a profile for him because he wont be used much.

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

so this is the stowaway. yes my men told me about him acting stupid at the taven. best make sure you stay hidden and my men don't find you, you might fall over" he laughed while leaving the cabin

AbbotAlf0805

Marrtin looked at Keen and said, "Uh.. he is a.. pleasant fellow."

Griffen

OOC: i think no one posted in it for a long time :(

PS: for ol' time sakes

BIC:

Keen

"well he doesn't talk much... to newcomers."

AbbotAlf0805

Ah I see." said Martin, "So where are we going?"

Griffen

OOC: dude... do you want to combine this with your other RP? because i can make it so Kindle, Keen and Martin go to Jima while all this stuff is going on :)

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

OOC: its in your RP... if you want we can have our characters go to Jima in your other RP