News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Whats your eye color?

Started by Mad Maudie, June 03, 2012, 02:10:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Well what is it?

Blue
23 (39.7%)
Brown
17 (29.3%)
Green
4 (6.9%)
violet
0 (0%)
hazel
2 (3.4%)
it changes
11 (19%)
grey
1 (1.7%)

Total Members Voted: 56

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 19, 2013, 04:47:43 PM
Blue for me viz ze occazional zhiny rainbov everytime zere iz a full moon.
That's really cool. Mine are hazel. Whether they're mostly brown or mostly green depends, though. (Generally speaking, the better my mood, the more green.)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller

Kitsune

Blue with yellow around the pupil.

DanielofRedwall

I've merged this topic with a previously existing one. Carry on.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Mariel

My eyes are blue but they often appear to be green, I love my eyes ;D ::)

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Mariel on July 20, 2013, 05:33:46 PM
My eyes are blue but they often appear to be green, I love my eyes ;D ::)
Cool! ;D

AnnaofRedwall

my eyes are usually hazel but look greyish-green when I'm mad, greenish-gold when I'm excited and grey-blue-green when I wear blue and pale golden-brown when I wear brown
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

Slagar Mc Muffin

my eyes are nearly black, and when im inside/ at places wich aren´t overly lighted, they just Looks like this ones  ::)- just White with black pupils,no real Color... i always wanted green or Hazel eyes,i think it would look way better^^

please feed my kitty- thank you!
A lovely message to all the haters in the world : Keep your awesomely big nose into your own buisness!  sincerely,amy ^^

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: Slagar Mc Muffin on July 21, 2013, 12:02:35 AM
my eyes are nearly black, and when im inside/ at places wich aren´t overly lighted

My eyes are pink ... when they're closed and the eyelids are showing.  ;)

Slagar Mc Muffin

wow,i cant believe that  ;D
btw, i doesent wanted to say something that sounds like a joke in my first post,im just not good enough in english to explain how black eyes Looks like^^´what i ment was: normally,they just look black,but if there more light than normal,you can see that they´re a really,realy dark Brown.

please feed my kitty- thank you!
A lovely message to all the haters in the world : Keep your awesomely big nose into your own buisness!  sincerely,amy ^^

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: Slagar Mc Muffin on July 21, 2013, 02:19:09 AM
what i ment was: normally,they just look black,but if there more light than normal,you can see that they´re a really,realy dark Brown.

When people, and most animals, are in dark places the pupil (the black centre of the eye) gets bigger to allow as much light as possible to get in to help you see. When they're in light places the pupil is smaller to block out too much light getting in. Like this picture borrowed from another website - in light at the top, in dark at the bottom ...

MeadowR

My eyes are blue. At times they seem blue-grey.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Tam and Martin