News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

Geronimo tied Max's leg tightly with a poultice of dockleaves and mustard flowers. "That should do!"

AbbotAlf0805

Redwaller

"you will have to change it every two days."

AbbotAlf0805

Blast im low on these herbs..."

Griffen

OOC: is anyone gonna pick up Finiet?

BIC:

Muth

she got ready for a fight, she put on her black pants, white dress shirt and hat equipped with her rapier.

AbbotAlf0805

Ye look mighty fine miss Muth." said Barbossa seeing her walk out of her cabin.

Griffen

Muth

she tilted her head and the performed a full curtsy. "why thank you." she laughed

AbbotAlf0805

He winked at her and said, "Great night for a battle."

Griffen

Muth

"ahh i see.. but what is the point in this battle?"

AbbotAlf0805

Our lives miss and I'm mighty proud to fight for yours."

Griffen

Muth

"i see... well you have something wrong there.." she said while looking at the city "i dont need anyone to fight for me, i can handle my own fights."

AbbotAlf0805

I meant at your side." replied Arbossa.