News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Yeah, yeah, yeah. The blade of Noonvale (who o o o!)
                                                                            o o o

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: gee your nice..  :( I'm just gonna do no more ghosts. It is only used for healing things. Thx now you have left me with no good ending for my fanfic!! >:(
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: This has nothing to do with your fanfic. A fanfic is singly made (unless you deign someone your editor) You do what you want with your fanfic.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC:But like all the RPs I enter as Barbossa has some connection.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Can we please get back to the RP? (My characters must be wreaking havoc in the placement department!)

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: what the heck does that mean?!?!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: As in my characters just don't match up right with your RPs'.... Oh well, there's always the tool of imagination.... Sooooo, [modified]... (not sure how I should respond to that)

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok I was in a hurry.

Redwaller

OOC: WARNING: No magic stuff in this RP!

BIC: Geronimo hurried in Max's room. "What happened?"

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok then not in this RP but anything else you make with no magic count me out.
BIC: I'm trying to heal Maximus's wounds  with these herbs. I'm not that good at healing so can you help?" asked Barbossa.

Redwaller

"You need dockleaves and mustard flowers!"

OOC: This RP will be closed temporarily until i have the Internet back. I trust Dave to stop anybody from posting!

AbbotAlf0805

"Here you go!" said Barbossa passing him some.

OOC: I'm Alf! Just call me that.

Redwaller

OOC: I know i know! I posted this before. Alf. Call me Red!

AbbotAlf0805

Redwaller

OOC: I'm waiting for Barbossa to respond!