News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Muth

she smiled "ya i can tell you like to be close to my side." she winked while climbing up to the lookout.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa blushed as he went to the bridge. Then one of his crew members walked up to him and said.,
"Uh.. Cap'n why are ye blushin?"
"Shut up!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

Garner and the others jumped on Finiet, dropping a canvas on them.

"Chaaaaaarge!" The horde jumped out of hiding, killing everybody in sight.
The monitors went directly towards the boat.

AbbotAlf0805

Alright men! Give 'em Blood and Vinager!!" yelled Barbossa as his crew fired arrows and shot balistas at the enemy.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Finiet

he knew it was coming. we was knocked unconscious by the blows.

AbbotAlf0805

There getting closer!" yelled Barbossa as they shot at them.

Griffen

Muth

she went down under and grabbed a bottle of rum and a piece of cloth. Muth walked back up next to Barbossa.

AbbotAlf0805

You might want to get ready for a fight." said Barbossa.

Griffen

Muth

"oh im ready" she said while looking at the rum "why is it that where ever there is Rum there is fighting?" Muth laughed.

AbbotAlf0805

In this town it's always a fight for rum." said Barbossa.

Griffen

Muth

she took out her rapier and started to walk down to the docks, ready for a real fight.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa whipped out his blade and followed.

Griffen

Muth

the monitors we close, she took outa match and lit the cloth that was half way into the bottle of rum. Muth waited and at the right time threw it at three of them. the fire caught onto the monitors and burned them, she swiped her rapier down them and finished them off.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa swung his sword around in a fancy Jimannese style and took out two with one strike.

Griffen

Muth

a monitore grabbed Muth and punched her a few times, she dropped her rapier and stabbed her paws into it's eyes.