News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"Stow it my friend, I mean no harm to any of you." said the Cheetah while raising his hands placatingly.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Max put away his sword. "How do we know we can trust you cat?"
"Maximus!"
"What Kreastle?"
"Don't say things like that!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Finiet

he laughed finding something funny in the situation. settling down Finiet said "as long as we are set towards succession, we will never learn about unconditional friendship with ourselves, or compassion to others."

AbbotAlf0805

Well if you two are coming with us we're headed for Agutrot." said Maximus putting his arm around Kreastle.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Finiet

he nodded showing he would come, but if the cheetah wouldn't go with them he would rather stay with him... because the animal intrigued him, he has never seen one before

Redwaller

OOC: I'm going to auto Kreastle until she comes back, Stormwyte too until someone takes her.

BIC: Stormwyte had followed Amabel's track. She arrived at a stream when she stumbled on Amabel. "At last, i found you!"

Kreastle pushed Maximus away. "What are you doing?" she said, outraged,

AbbotAlf0805

Ok well when we get there I know just the beast to help us get Redwall back. My cousin."

AbbotAlf0805

Oh ya sorry I dreaming away that was back at Redwall!" he whispered back.

Griffen

Finiet

he smiled again, he knew he saw feelings.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus was very embarrassed. "When we get their my cousin, Cap'n Barbossa Sparra and his crew, will gladly help us. He also owes me a favor."

Redwaller

OOC: Amabel and Stormwyte will go to Southward and you can go to Argutrot

BIC: The monitors were going back to Redwall after searching for hours without success.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus pulled the first patrol that night while everyone was asleep. "I miss home...." he said to himself sitting in a tree.

Redwaller

Kreastle was sleeping peacefully

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus was paying more attention to her than his grip on the tree and fell out.

Dannflower Reguba

*stiffles snicker* "Having trouble holding onto that great big limb are we sir red faced?"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This