News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Grath and Inbar's wedding: Celebrate the wedding here!

Started by Redwallfan7, June 07, 2012, 12:25:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I hate vampire romances, but I love romance in Redwall.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

I dunno. I may be a boy, but I kinda like romance books. They can be funny sometimes. It makes me laugh in a book when a boy is trying to get a girl.

Redwallfan7

I just like to see characters in love. Especially in fiction, since romance doesn't work out all the time in real life. So yeah I like romance when it has action, I only like princess romances when I was little.

MatthiasMan

I'd know what it's like, because I've been through it before. It's really weird. . .Er. . . How'd you describe it? I certainly can't. Personally, I think it's impossible to describe love.

Tiria Wildlough

Well, it depends on your opinion. For instance, I think love is like a big squashed tomato.... ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

MatthiasMan

Ummm. . .Is there supposed to be a punch line somewhere?

Love is like a, a, a. . .disease, but a good one. Like a need, but a want. A, a, a. . .Man this is hard. It's a feeling, but a craving. No, no that's not it. Love is. . .Ferget it. I'm looking it up in the dictionary.

Edit: The definition is:

A proundly tender affection or feeling for another.

. . . I still feel like this is missing something though.

Redwallfan7

I personally think that weddings and love are great. It's awesome that two people can celebrate their special day with all of their friends and family. Tiria, I respect your opinion, but to me, love is an amazing and beautiful thing. I don't fully understand either, and I won't until I get married myself. I wish all newly married couples the best.

I read this true story of a bride and groom that got married because the groom had cancer. They wanted to marry as soon as possible because they didn't know how much time he had left. Sadly, he passed away a day after their wedding.

Tiria Wildlough

Aw, that's sad.
I don't really hate love, I just don't think it's for me. It's nice when people love each other, but I don't want to be like that myself. I'll probably think differently when I'm older.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't like romance novels.  I like it when there is an adventure novel with romance in it, but I kinda lose interest when it's just about romance.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

it depends. I don't like soap opera romances (those are boring) but I'll take a good love story any day

Rainshadow

The only romance novels that I like are these three:  A Season of Dreams, The Rest of Forever, and Shine Like Stars.  This is a series by Sharon Westra.  I was surprised when I read them that I actually liked them!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7