Escaping the Redwall Universe (All May Join)

Started by Lutra, June 09, 2012, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Shadey lost interest in the otter, and walked down to the dormitory to get something. She walked in and bumped into Lily.
'What? Who are you?' the shrewmaid said.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: forget my posts of me at the abbey ever happened.

BIC: Barbossa had his sword drawn and crept up to Matthias.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Lily

"I, uh..." Lily had never seen a shrew before, but she knew what they looked like from descriptions in books. This talking animal in front of her was definitely a shrew. A small part of her knew that this wasn't a dream, that this was real and it was actually happening. The logical part of her brain said that was impossible, she must be dreaming. She decided to play along with the dream. She might as well enjoy it while it lasted.
"Lily. My name is Lily. Er... who are you?"

Tiria Wildlough

The shrewmaid grinned. 'I'm Shaderinne, but I don't like that name, so you can call me Shade or Shadey. I don't think I've seen you before. Where're you from?'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skyblade

Silverstorm the badgermum was patrolling the dormitories for trouble when she heard the noise. She came into the dormitory. "Shade, are you still-"she started then her eyes fell on Lily, who she had never seen before. "Hey!" she yelled. "Who are you and how did you get in here?!"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa snuck up to the wicker gate and pulled out his key. Then he began unlocking the door.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Those gates don't work on a lock mechanism, they use door bolts/ gate bars.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: then he is trying to get it open by sticking his sword between the doors and lifting the bar.

Flandor

@Abbot Alf:  hang on, where is your character? He was supposed to be out in the woods with Matthias.  He can't just be magically at the Abbey now. 

BIC:

Brigg listened patiently to the otter as he spoke.  The creature seemed disoriented; maybe he was ill?

Quote from: Lutra on June 11, 2012, 09:03:53 PM
"Any chance I can get some clothes and maybe some food?  Maybe then I'll feel better and can walk straight."

Brigg smiled kindly and gestured down the hallway.  The otter clearly meant nobeast any harm and it was time to show him the legendary Abbey hospitality.  If he was ill, hungry, and homeless it was certainly the duty of a Brother to aid him in any way possible.

"A'course, friend.  If ye'd follow me I can show you to the kitchens.  You kin put yer paws up and have a hot meal.  Sure, but the Friar'd only be too happy to fix you somethin'.  An' we'll see if any of our otters here have a spare tunic or habit y'can borrow."
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Matthias takes to long to post so he came here. I want part in this RP you guys!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Matthias is waiting for someone in his area to post! That's why he's not posting.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

DanielofRedwall

OOC: I'll go to Matthias.

BIC: Daniel was walking about Mossflower, whistling a tune. He was a young mouse with no real home nor family. He had neither for as long as he could remember. To him, the whole world was his home, and he had certainly taken that philosophy seriously and done a lot of wandering. He had visited places all around Mossflower and had even traveled as far as the Mountains of the North. He was just on his way from a visit to Salamandastron and was planning to visit a place he had never been to: the legendary Redwall Abbey.

As he walked he grew tired and sat down on a large, flat rock by a great oak tree. Still whistling, he pulled out a scone from his pack and started buttering it. Then, he heard a sound, it seemed to be a beast calling out for help. He pulled out a knife from his pack and moved towards the sound. He was no fighter, but he could us  the knife if needed. Peeking out throughout the trees, he saw the creature making the noise was a mouse like himself. The mouse was surrounded by a group of other assorted creatures. He put away his knife and wandered over, smiling (he never forgot his manners). "Hello, friends," he said. "My name's Daniel. How can I help you?"
Received mostly negative reviews.

Matthias720

"Hello, Daniel. I'm..." He paused for a moment, looking down. All he could recall of his most recent memories was of being human, at college, somewhere in the United States. This was clearly not his college, and he was clearly no longer human. He looked back at Daniel. "You can call me Matthias. Please, can you tell me where I am? I think I'm lost." As he spoke, Matthias slowly got to his feet.

DanielofRedwall

OOC: I'm assuming I'm allowed to reply to Matthias' post because:
Quote from: Lutra on June 10, 2012, 05:11:18 PM
Also, anyone who originally replied to me in the corridor is allowed to respond because its still very early and not everyone has joined in.  I think once Matthias ends up at Redwall we'll have to slow it down a bit--for now we have two very different storylines taking place.  Keep watch for other mods jumping in!
BIC: Daniel continued to smile and helped Matthias to his feet. "Lost, are you? Well, you're in Mossflower Woods and, by my reckoning, not far from the River Moss. I can help you in anyway you like. I was just on my way to visiting the abbey of Redwall. I heard the food was good there," he said, winking to Matthias. He then held out one of his scones from his pack in front of the mouse's nose. "Want one?" he asked.
Received mostly negative reviews.