News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Escaping the Redwall Universe (All May Join)

Started by Lutra, June 09, 2012, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WarriorOfMossflower

Saiya Waryor sat on a windowsill preening her bushy black tailbrush as she watched the proceedings of the feast. Something doesn't feel right. Not all here are Redwallers.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Lutra

Whitewater nearly fell off the chair at the sudden advance by the mouse.  Suddenly it appeared that more misguided persons were at this table than just two otters pretending to be engaged.  The mouse quietly hissed at him to meet up after dinner.  Whitewater nodded and said, "Welcome to the club."

Ok, so now a mouse is in on the trouble....how many more here are simply pretending to be what they are not? wondered the otter, thoughtfully.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Rainshadow

Shadow was walking towards the food.  She had woken up from her nap and smelled it.  It was good!  As she walked into the hall, she saw two otters and a mouse looking like they were in deep conversation.  Well, she thought.  Maybe I should just leave them be.  May not have met them, but they look like I wouldn't be able to even get their attention.
 Shadow sat down next to one of the otters though, seeing as there was an empty space there.  "Hello, mate.  The name's Shadow.  What's yours?"  She stuck out a paw in greeting.

OOC:  This is directed to Lutra.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lutra

OOC: Rainshadow, I'm just waiting for Lily or Matthias to say something.  I'm not going to ignore the wildcat to my side, but I need someone else to post or I'm going to run away with this. :P
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Matthias720

With the food service coming to an end, the feast-goers began to slowly disperse a few at a time back to their rooms, out to the orchard for a nightly stroll, or back to the kitchens to clean up and start preparations for next morning's breakfast. Matthias glancing at his two new comrades and remarked, "I'm thinking that I'd like to explore a bit. Would you like to head out and see the outer walls?" Under his breathe he added, "So we can discuss our stories away from prying eyes and ears." He then looked back at Daniel and said, "Thanks for all your help, mate. I hope to see you tomorrow morning."

WarriorOfMossflower

Lutra

OOC: ^Um, we haven't gone anywhere, we're still at the table.  I can't really take Whitewater anywhere until Lily comes and gives Lily some input on the story.  Wouldn't make sense for Whitewater to follow Matthias without Lily. ^^
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Rainshadow

Shadow cleared her throat and pulled back her paw.  Clearly this beast was too busy with his friends.  She looked at the food and, seeing the fish, immediately grabbed it and started eating.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

WarriorOfMossflower

Quote from: Lutra on August 16, 2012, 06:59:42 PM
OOC: ^Um, we haven't gone anywhere, we're still at the table.  I can't really take Whitewater anywhere until Lily comes and gives Lily some input on the story.  Wouldn't make sense for Whitewater to follow Matthias without Lily. ^^
Ah whoops. I was just going by Matthias, but okay. I shall wait to follow!

Lily

Lily was bursting with questions for her new companions, so she readily agreed with Matthias' suggestion of a walk. Keeping Whitewater's paw in hers, she stood up. "I'd love a walk. I haven't had much of a chance to see the Abbey."

Rainshadow

"G'bye."  Shadow looked at the strange otters.  Now that she thought about it, she hadn't even seen them come into the abbey.  Maybe they came in during her nap.  Oh well, she thought.  It doesn't really matter.  She tucked into the tucker.

Matthias720

As Matthias, Lily, and Whitewater left Cavern Hole, they passed by the tapestry in Great Hall. Pausing for a moment, Matthias gazed at the tapestry. After a brief pause, he muttered, half to his companions and half to himself, "I wonder if those carvings are still there." He turned to the two otters, "What do you think mates? Are they still there?"

WarriorOfMossflower

Saiya flattened herself under the window ledge of the stained glass windows of Great Hall, blending in with the shadows. "Carvings?" she muttered.

Lutra

Whitewater looked at the mouse in Cavern Hole, and muttered, "Nothing here, just us."  He took a quick glance around and didn't notice anyone following them or looking for them.  Not yet, anyway.  Whitewater turned back to the mouse who only recently let on that he was like them--trapped somehow in a time warp.  "I actually come from the state of New York.  I don't know quite how I got here...just went to bed one night after work, and well, woke up in this abbey--as an otter besides!" he added, slightly frustrated.  "If we're stuck like this for any considerable time, I'm going to have to get used to this dratted tail.  They already give me weird looks because it looks like I have no understanding its there."

Whitewater moaned, "This is unreal...do you think we just go back to bed to reverse it?"
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

WarriorOfMossflower

"Where the blazes is New York?" Saiya growled, forgetting to keep her voice down.