News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Leatho Shellhound's Art Requests

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 11, 2012, 09:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Cool. I got the Tribes of Redwall:Badgers for Christmas.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

Hey guys, thanks for looking at and asking for my art! If you all would like to help me out and get my art in the popular eye, please follow my blog. Thank You. http://leathoshellhound.wordpress.com/

Danjosal....asked for by Redwaller

Timbalisto....asked for by Redwaller

Maximus the Hunter....asked for by Redwaller

Garner....asked for by Redwaller

Lusiphi, Terra and Featherwood....asked for by W0NWILL

Rikkendo & Tia....asked for by W0NWILL

Enjoy, more coming soon.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Those are awesome!  I especially liked the one with Lusiphi, Terra and Featherwood.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Leatho Shellhound

Garrtail....asked for by Redwaller

Sister Amabel Florence....asked for by Redwaller

Go here http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3459.15 to see my drawing for Captain Tammo

More coming soon.

click the banner

Redwaller

Rainshadow

The armour on Garrtail is so cool!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

Awesome I should take a picture of Cluny either tonight or tommorw

Rainshadow

Do you think you could do Holm and John, two of my many RP characters?

Name:  Holm Wildfire
Species:  Wildcat
Weapon:  Various knives, plain rapier (image below)
Appearance:  Black long fur (slightly curly), blue eyes, grey tunic, black trench coat, dark navy leggings (like jeans, except more medieval), dark blue scarf

Name:  John
Species:  Mouse
Weapon:  Bow and arrows, sabre (light cavalry sabre, to be precise (image below)), small sack of medical supplies
Appearance:  Grey-blonde fur, grey eyes, cream sweater, black jacket, dark navy leggings (like jeans, except more medieval)

John's light cavalry sabre:

Holm's rapier:

Mattio

Rainshadow

Yes.  I have many Wildfires, and I'll probably have to make a list of them at some point, oldest to youngest.  I believe Enjorlas is the oldest, then Shade, Talon, Holm, Wing, and then Moon, but I'm not sure.  Then there are the grandchildren, but so far I only have one.

Mattio

Rainshadow

Yep!  Shadow was one of my first RP characters, and I really enjoyed playing good wildcats, so I just brought in some more through her.  ;)

EDIT:  Oh!  And I remembered who the grandchild is.  Cedar, son of Talon.  I had previously said (in the RP, Descent) he was the son of Holm, but now that I think about it, I don't think Holm is one for getting married.  He seems more of a loner to me, preferring to travel with friends or by himself, but never choosing a mate.

Mattio

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner