The Land of Jima

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 12, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok whatever.

BIC: Jack ran down an alley and hid while Sandokhan's men ran by.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: My guys are gone now.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: im gonna kill the next person that posts something on this that doesn't tie into the story!! (not an OOC)
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

December noticed the shape of a mouse running into an alley.  OOC:time to use the clawshot! BIC: using her clawshot she reached the roofs, and proceeded to move without any crowd to slow her down.
OOC: this will be fun.

AbbotAlf0805

Jack wipped the sweat off his forehead and said sacasticly, "This never happens."
Then he began walking down the street to his ship.

Redwaller

Samono was waiting with 5 scores samurai for Jck to arrive

AbbotAlf0805

Jack was walking down to the docks when he saw the samurai. He hid behind a barrel and waited.

Redwaller

Samono sent a score of samurais to Find Jack.

AbbotAlf0805

Jack thought that all the samurai went out to look for him so when they passed he ran for his ship not knowing that the rest of the samurai were there he walked right up to his ship and was about to get on.

psybox

OOC: December is trapped on a roof.

Redwaller

Jack was climbing in when a samurai knocked him out and tied him. "Bring him back to the palace!"

AbbotAlf0805

Jack was taken complitely by suprise and woke up to the guards bringing him to the palace.

gorath

OOC: Where should I join?
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

AbbotAlf0805

gorath

Seeing somebeast trapped on a roof, a mysterious black squirrel climbed up and started throwing stars at the attackers.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.