News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Outcasts

Started by Redwaller, June 12, 2012, 10:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Silverstorm felt a sense of acomplishment. They had done it!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Shadow held up her paw to Silverstorm as though she were asking the big badger to slap it.  "High paw!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Silverstorm slapped it. "Phew, I thought we'd never get that done!"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

"Neither did I.  Phew, that was exerting."  Shadow wiped sweat from her brow.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

redwallgurl

Izzy wondered what the bastilla was going to be used for. SHe minded her mann ers though and didn't say anything. She didn't want to upset anybeast by being nosy.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

After they got the weapon where they needed it Barbossa said, "You girls can take a break."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

"Thank you," said Izzy breathlessly. She needed it immensaly and went to get some water from the kitchen.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Rainshadow

Shadow followed Izzy to the kitchen to get something to drink.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Is anyone else going to do this anymore?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Lol, I've been waiting at Sampetra for awhile now!  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This