News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Outcasts

Started by Redwaller, June 12, 2012, 10:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa and Elizabeth jumped down and helped them pull. "Need any help girls?" asked Elizabeth.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

Yes, we do!" Kalia answered for them.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa nodded and heaved.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"Everyone pull on three!  One!  Two!  Three!"  Shadow heaved.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Kalia griited her teeth as she pulled the rope with all her might. "Almost... mmff... there!" she said.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skyblade

Silverstorm heaved with all the strength a young female badger has

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

redwallgurl

Izzy pulled with all her strenght. Is this waht creatures aboard this ship do every day? It was going to be very hard for her in times to come.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Rainshadow

Did Shadow imagine it, or did she see the balista move slightly?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

OOC: I won't be able to role play for too long, because I'll be busy packing for my vacation, so can you guys hold my spot?

Redwaller

OOC: It's okay, I'm closing it from now to the 16th.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwaller

Because i'll be offline! Look at the Front Lawns and you'll see it.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Redwaller on July 03, 2012, 01:57:16 PM
Because i'll be offline! Look at the Front Lawns and you'll see it.
Offline for what?

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Shadow heaved with all her might.  The balista moved!