News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Outcasts

Started by Redwaller, June 12, 2012, 10:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

Izzy looked at Frod puzzled, he speech was hard to understand. Once she figured out his requset she immediatly went to work pulling the weapon up the stairs.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

Frod laughed and said, "y'all 'ill never 'et thoit crossbow oup thah!" He plulled a rope and a hatch open up on the roof.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

"OF course," said Izzy smacking her head. SHE never really payed attention in Abbey school.

AbbotAlf0805

"Noiw get tah woirk!" said Frod walking off.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

IZyy was pulling on the rope hard. LIfe on the ship was going to be hard it wopuld get her in shape though.

Rainshadow

Shadow quickly ran to Izzy and grabbed a hold of the rope.  "Let me help you."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

OOC: We are unwillingly headed towards Sampetra, the boat will be caught in a storm and thrown on rocks, they will swim to the island and get captured.

BTW, this RP is like a thousand year after the redwall series, technology didn't change, Sampetra has now a volcano(but at the fartest side of the island) and is VERY larger than before, like 10 times it's former size. Buildings have been added to it, the vermin are all dead, the docks have been demolished and made into boats, the monitors are now the most fearsome pirates ever to set sail, trees have been replanted, crops have been made, a city has been built, the castle rebuilt.

Need more information?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: I thought we were going to Jima?!

Rainshadow

OOC:  Apparently we're going to Sampetra first.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

OOC: Sampetra first. We will free Danflorreguba's squirrel(Forgot her name), steal a monitor boat, be chased by them.

Rainshadow

OOC:  When are we going to get to Sampetra?

BIC:  Shadow pulled and pulled on the rope.  It didn't budge.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Ruro Liefrunner  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

OOC: HO yeah! Now i remember! Are you playing her?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: YEAH!  :D Did you think I was just playing through some squirrels head this entire time!?  :D I posted as her at least once...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Lazzon walked down the damp and dark stairs leading to the dungeons. He arrived at a particularily damp cell. Looking through the bars he called out. "Are you ready to go back to work?"