The Outcasts

Started by Redwaller, June 12, 2012, 10:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: That was fast BIC:

The golden furred squirrel inside the murky cell replied with obvious contempt,"I don't work for those that force me to do it. Nor for those who are cowardly bullies. That puts you doubly behind."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

"We are not cowards!" Lazzon shouted. "You shall see!" Turning around to the guard, he said. "She shall remain there three more dayz!"

Rainshadow

"Come on, Izzy!  Help me pull!"  Shadow was struggling with her heavy load now.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Ruro treated the monitor leader to a withering stare that could have curdled greensap milk, "You have only served to prove my point slimy sides."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skyblade

Silverstorm went over and helped Shadow(I really don't know what else to put)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

OOC:  Thank you Skyblade!  I didn't know what to put.

BIC:  With Silverstorm's help, Shadow pulled the crossbow to the main deck.  "Is this where you wanted it?"  She shouted to Frod as she ran back to him.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Frod looked over his shoulder and poimted to the opposite side of the deck.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"Ugh.  Fine."  Shadow grabbed the rope and started pulling again.

Redwaller

Tulipa was walking along the deck, enjoying the fine sea air.

Rainshadow

"Hey Tulipa, can you come over here and help us pull this?"  Shadow once again tugged on the rope.  This was very frustrating.

OOC:  Lol, I forgot.  What were we pulling again?

Redwaller

OOC: a balista

BIC: What!? What are you doing? Who forced you to do this? Did you do it on your free will?

Rainshadow

OOC:  Okay, thanks.

BIC:  "Izzy and I were told by Frod to pull this, and Silverstorm came in and helped, but we can't get it to move!"

Redwallfan7

"Maybe I can help," Kalia offered. She set her sack down and tried to heave the object.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

Frod chuckled a bit watching them trying to move it. He took a swig of grog and walked off.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Izzy eventually joined and began pulling. Seeing that it was going to take alot of strength she juumped on the rope swinging there. It would be all of her wieght so it would probably be easier for her.
Fun. is a fantastic band.