News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Outcasts

Started by Redwaller, June 12, 2012, 10:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Shadow pulled out her weapons and put them on, then walked out onto the main deck.  She was just in time to run into Silverstorm.  "Whoops!  Sorry mate, didn't see you there."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Comeon men! Hoist those sails! Put your back into it!" yelled Barbossa his men put the sails up.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Shadow walked around Silverstorm.  She looked at Barbossa.  "Is there anything I can do to help?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Help em with the sails!" yelled Barbossa.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Shadow ran over to a mouse who was struggling with the sails and started helping him.  She couldn't get that dream out of her head.  Every time she looked at the water she started shivering.

AbbotAlf0805

Babrossa grabbed a rope and swung down to Shadow and said, "There's somthing on ye mind Shadow.."

Rainshadow

"No there isn't.  I'm just helping."  Shadow didn't want to share her dream.  Not yet.  Not until she knew what it meant.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa gave her an erie look and walked off.

Rainshadow

Now that Shadow's job had been completed, she realized just how hungry she was.  She walked over to the kitchen, hoping that no one would mind if she had something to eat.

AbbotAlf0805

The cook Kaili turned around and said, "Now wot ye be doin missy?"

Rainshadow

"Er, I just came down to get something to eat.  I haven't had anything since the few scones I had last night." 

AbbotAlf0805

Kaili threw her a scone and said, "Not one word to the Cap'n or Lady Elizabeth."

Rainshadow

Shadow stuffed the scone into her mouth, swallowed, and said, "Thank you.  Don't worry, I won't tell."  She then stalked out of the kitchen to go find something to do.

AbbotAlf0805

As she walked out she bumped into Jack. "Hey watch it!" he said falling on the ground.

Rainshadow

"Sorry!  I didn't notice you there."  Shadow held out a paw to help him up.

OOC:  We should probably wait for some others.