News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Outcasts

Started by Redwaller, June 12, 2012, 10:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

OOC: Oh, sorry.

BIC: Kalia walked onto the boat. "Well, how long will we be gone?" she asked.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

"Ask the captain over there.  He just recruited us too."  Shadow pointed at Sparra.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Who how what did I do?!" said Barbossa acting surprised.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

"Me too!" said Izzy looking at the captain
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

"I brought some supplies for the trip." said Kalia. She dropped some sacks of supplies on the deck floor.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

"Doesn't the ship have enough food already? Well we could always use some more," said Izzy looking at the captain

Rainshadow

"I'll take the food if no one wants it!"  Shadow raised her paw.  She may have just eaten, but this otter was never satisfied.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

redwallgurl

"No. no. DOn't worry, its fine it canstay!" said Izzy looking at the food desperatly-she loved it!

Rainshadow

"Okay."  Shadow turned to Barbossa.  "When will we be leaving?"

AbbotAlf0805

In about.. Tomorrow morning." said Barbossa,
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

"I'll be ready." said Kalia.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Lol, what time of day is it supposed to be right now?  Does anyone know?

BIC:  "Alright."  Shadow needed to get away from all of these people and get some quiet time to herself.  "Where are we going to sleep, Captain?"

Skyblade

OOC:ok, i guess we'reon a trip

BIC:Silverstorm didn't much approve of this journey, but she had to have some adventure before she died.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa gestured fornthem to follow and took them below. "These are the female quarters and here are the mens quarters." he said pointing at two rooms.

Redwallfan7

"I hope Tis' comfortable," said Kalia. "I need to rest my rudder from attending to the little ones in my holt."