News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Outcasts

Started by Redwaller, June 12, 2012, 10:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

"And my footpaws are about to fall off from walking."  Shadow walked into the room that Sparra had pointed at and grabbed a cot.  "This one's mine."  She claimed the cot by putting her things down on it.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"Which one's mine?" asked Kalia.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skyblade

Silverstorm shrugged. "Whichever you want."  She chose a cot and leaped on top of it.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwallfan7

Kalia chose one and leapt on it. She patted the sheets down with her rudder to adjust them. "Not bad," she declared, smiling.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skyblade

Silverstorm nodded. "Where exactly are we going?" she asked, yawning loudly.

Rainshadow

Shadow took her bow and quiver off of her back and took her dagger off of her belt, laying them underneath her cot.  She then took her blanket out of her knapsack.  She put her knapsack underneath her head like a pillow and, laying the blanket on herself, lied down.  "I'm going to sleep, so if any of you are tired, feel free to join me in Dreamland."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Silverstorm shrugged and went to sleep. Her question would be answered tomorrow....but she was starting to be worried. she was going against her fate when she made friends. What would happen to her?

AbbotAlf0805

The next day at 5:30 Elizabeth walked into the female quarters and yelled, "All right girls time to get up!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

Silverstorm groaned. "ok, i'll get up, but not until i know where this ship is headed."

Redwallfan7

Kalia rolled over in her sleep. "More hotroot soup? Why yes please, I'd love some!"

OOC: I have to go, hold my spot

AbbotAlf0805

The open seas!" said Elizabeth. "We left earlier this morning with the night shift creatures.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Shadow had a horrible dream.  She dreamed that she was swimming when all of a sudden a giant creature came up and attacked her.  She tried to fight back against the giant fish with huge teeth, but it kept coming back no matter how many times she hit it.  Shadow tried to find her way out of the water, but it was too murky, too dark.
 Shadow bolted upright, a cold sweat pouring from her.  It had been a dream, only a dream.  She had dreamed this dream before.  Several times.  She didn't know what the giant fish was, only that it was hungry.  It hungered her flesh.  Shadow realized that Mrs. Elizabeth was saying something.

AbbotAlf0805

Ok! Get your gear and head to the main deck!" she said walking out.

Skyblade

Silverstorm didn't have anything, so she just headed out.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa was at the bridge ordering pirates to do things. He saw Silverstorm walk out and said, "Ahoy there ye ready for hpyour first day on the job?"