Started by Redwallfan7, June 13, 2012, 03:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: danflorreguba on June 19, 2012, 01:44:36 AM
Name: Phaila
Species: Cheetah
Size: A little smaller than the average wildcat
Affialiation: Neutral..... For now
Weapons: Self, Long bow with arrows of owl fletching, unmatchable speed.
Personality: Kindly, Compassionate, Strong of will, knowledgeable about herbs, graceful, loves almost nothing (if not nothing) more than helping others with there problems. Considerate, self-concious, shy, alert.

This one!
Both are Neutral, Users of bows, and out and around... Just kind of funny.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

lol, you kinda made it sound like i stole your character haha :D

ps: i didn't take that from your character... but then again maybe i did  :-X  ;D  ;)

Wisteria Wild Cat

I hope this get's put up soon!   ;D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Skyblade

Hey Redwallfan7, since this RP hasn't started yet can I quickly change my character? She's a hybrid though, not sure if you'll allow that

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Skyblade on July 02, 2012, 02:03:34 AM
Hey Redwallfan7, since this RP hasn't started yet can I quickly change my character? She's a hybrid though, not sure if you'll allow that
Hybrids are allowed.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skyblade

Thank ye very kindly

Name:Razer
species:otter/wildcat
appearance:red-brown fur with black paws and gold star shape onf forehead. Has a scra on her left eye and shredded ears. she wears a silver vest, gold belt, and black shorts
personality:brave, bold, and tough. Will be nice to anyone who's nice to her

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Skyblade on July 06, 2012, 01:04:50 AM
Thank ye very kindly

Name:Razer
species:otter/wildcat
appearance:red-brown fur with black paws and gold star shape onf forehead. Has a scra on her left eye and shredded ears. she wears a silver vest, gold belt, and black shorts
personality:brave, bold, and tough. Will be nice to anyone who's nice to her
great, but I saw your other topic. Sorry to see you go :(
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Name: Gefth
Species: Rabbit
Appearance: Black and white rabbit
Other: Could be a Redwaller helping the otter maid.
Side: Good

Looks like this:

Rainshadow

:'(  Why, Skyblade?!?!  Why?!?!?!  BTW, nice rabbit W0NWILL.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

LOL, he isn't a hare, he's a rabbit. He could rage that he isn't a hare, like the hares do when someone calls them rabbits.

Rainshadow

Changed it.  Sorry, didn't notice the whole rabbit thing.  Just assumed it was a hare.  *Cowers*  Don't kill me!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

I won't, as long as you accept the same rabbit into your dibbun brigade RP. Lol, just kidding!

Redwallfan7

W0NWILL

Thank you for accepting it.