News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, June 30, 2012, 09:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gorath

Name: Leo
Species: Minor Dragon, about the size of a full grown otter.
Description: Is very long; green with emerald eyes; powers of healing and prophetic speaking.
Weapons: His claws, fangs and pousinos spit.
Personality: Very serious, deep thinker. Can fight but usually wants to stay out and take care of the wounded
Side: Good.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

gorath

Thanks! Nice Picture, I am a cat fanatic and I love the warriors series!

Rainshadow

Lol thanks!

EDIT:  Character count!  We have 4 dragons and 3 questers.  I think we need a few more questers, then we should be able to start!  Possibly one more dragon, but we don't need it.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

You actually have only 2 questors now, because I'm leaving.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwaller

Skyblade

Unfortunately, yes.....I'm not sure how to do links but go to the front lawns, there's a topic there called "I just want to say goodbye" and there's the full details. I'm still online now though, only because my mom is allowing me to say goodbye

EDIT:It's not a permanent leaving, just less time online. Don't kick me out please

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

gorath

Bye :'( I'll be a quester, even though I have no clue what that means.

Redwaller

If your a dragon you can't be a quester. The questers are the ones that go to the island.

Rainshadow

You can play more than one character.  Also, bye Skyblade. :'(  So hard when you're listening to this and having to say goodbye to someone:

Start listening at 2:27.  So sad.  Makes me teary.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

AbbotAlf0805

a grown up version of my in the Dibbun Brigade.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Sounds good, but could you post it on the page still?  Also, could you please add where he comes from and where he starts when the story begins?

AbbotAlf0805

Name, Stone Thunderpaw
Race, badger
Age, 21
Weapon, earth bending
side, good
gender, male
clothing, green kilt
personality, down to earth, kind
other, badgerpa of Redwall Abbey.