News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lego: (non Redwall)

Started by Griffen, July 02, 2012, 05:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

what should we build first? (give me ideas so i can add them)

ship (water)
8 (28.6%)
ship (air)
5 (17.9%)
ship (space)
12 (42.9%)
car
1 (3.6%)
city
2 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

UNKN0WN

I LOVE BUILDING WITH LEGOS

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Captain Tammo on January 07, 2013, 09:58:16 PM
Build a caravel ship!!!! ;D

Next time I think to use LDD I might try that.  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Dannflower Reguba

A Caravel is a type of sea ship, Two mast I believe. With an aft castle.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Thomas Barkshield

anybody enjoy lego thats not redwall related? I do! Here are some pics of a random castle I made:

Redwaller

Cool! I used to play with them all the time, but we got rid of them.  :(

Buzz_Bumble

You should have made the castle out of red bricks.  ;)

We used to have lots of Lego (mostly sent by my grandmother from England), but most of it's gone now. I've only got an Anakin Skywalker Podracer, a Police Motorcycle, a couple of Lego Star Wars pens, and one or two Lego Star Wars minifigs. Lego is hideously expensive. :(

Sidenote: Good to see the topic saying the proper title of the toy "Lego" and not the awful Americanised version "Legos".

Tam and Martin

We have alot of Legos mostly Star Wars, Ninjago, Lego City and Knights Lego.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

CrazyPug37

Quote from: Tam and Martin on May 15, 2013, 01:24:20 AM
We have alot of Legos mostly Star Wars, Ninjago, Lego City and Knights Lego.
I never found LEGO interesting when I was younger, mainly because I'm more of a sportsy/video game/reader type person.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: Tam and Martin on May 15, 2013, 01:24:20 AM
We have alot of Legos ...

Aarrrggghhhh!!! :-\
"alot" and "Legos" in the same sentence!  :'(

;)

WoodlandWarrior

I collect many of the Lord of the Rings/Hobbit Lego sets.  Those are pretty cool, but I don't have too many considering the astronomical prices on Lego!
"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules."  -Gary Gygax

Buzz_Bumble

Yep. The Star Wars sets were the first license the Lego company started doing (and helped bring them back from near bankruptcy), but now they also do other movies brands and they're own themed sets.

There's a big Hollywood-made Lego movie coming soon, but it's live action, so is bound to be complete rubbish.  :( The movies and computer games made using Lego characters are very good though. I've got many of the Lego computer games (Star Wars, Batman, Harry Potter), but they don't run on my ancient computer, so I've never been able to play them. I've also got a few Lego-based movies, some official DVDs and some fan-made downloaded ones.

CrazyPug37

Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on May 15, 2013, 07:59:43 AM
Yep. The Star Wars sets were the first license the Lego company started doing (and helped bring them back from near bankruptcy), but now they also do other movies brands and they're own themed sets.

There's a big Hollywood-made Lego movie coming soon, but it's live action, so is bound to be complete rubbish.  :( The movies and computer games made using Lego characters are very good though. I've got many of the Lego computer games (Star Wars, Batman, Harry Potter), but they don't run on my ancient computer, so I've never been able to play them. I've also got a few Lego-based movies, some official DVDs and some fan-made downloaded ones.
The Star Wars ones are great, but I've never tried the Batman ones.  I did try the Harry Potter Years 1-4, and it was okay.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United