News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lego: (non Redwall)

Started by Griffen, July 02, 2012, 05:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

what should we build first? (give me ideas so i can add them)

ship (water)
8 (28.6%)
ship (air)
5 (17.9%)
ship (space)
12 (42.9%)
car
1 (3.6%)
city
2 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Dannflower Reguba

Buzz Bumble, please refrain from calling Americans lazy before I completely blow my stack!  >:(
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Lily

How about everyone calms down before I have to lock this thread, please? If you have issues you want to work out you can do it by PM.

This topic is for LEGO discussion. Let's keep it that way.

Maudie

OK! Legos! Yay!
Actually, I don't have any Legos at all, so I'm not really in much of a position to discuss them ::)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Buzz_Bumble

IT'S NOT "LEGOS"!!
Geez, now you're just doing that to be annoying, so I'm not going to bother reading this topic any more.  :(

Maudie

I didn't mean to be annoying, I was just trying to bring the topic back on topic!

Okay, so, anyway, Lego blocks, right? So we're supposed to talk about Lego blocks. Um, lego blocks are fun? I guess? I would so my Legos if I had any!

In my family our Lego replacement is b-day cakes. My brother made his bday cake into an edible Salamandastron sculpture a few years ago, it was awesome!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Mask on May 30, 2013, 04:11:21 PM
I didn't mean to be annoying, I was just trying to bring the topic back on topic!

Okay, so, anyway, Lego blocks, right? So we're supposed to talk about Lego blocks. Um, lego blocks are fun? I guess? I would so my Legos if I had any!

In my family our Lego replacement is b-day cakes. My brother made his bday cake into an edible Salamandastron sculpture a few years ago, it was awesome!

lol, Sounds good!  :D BTW, both words work, it's a matter of personal preference. I'm a grammar Nazi myself but getting this uptight about one word is taking things too far.

I placed some of your text in bold, mind explaining what you meant by that?  ;)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Maudie

I meant "I would so use my Legos if I had any" meaning I would definitely use legos if I had them

Lady Ashenwyte

Can I revive this relic of a topic?

I'm building a LEGO castle with mah own LEGO.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

My brother loves LEGOs. You walk into his room and his creations are staring at you from all around.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Skyblade on January 04, 2015, 05:22:23 AM
My brother loves LEGO. You walk into his room and his creations are staring at you from all around.

It's LEGO, not LEGOs. Whoa, do his creations have eyes?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Skyblade

Sorry. And at least one of his does, anyway.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Skyblade on January 04, 2015, 05:57:54 AM
Sorry. And at least one of his does, anyway.

Okay then, one of my sets has eyes.

Rusvul

I don't think using a singular is inaccurate, seeing as 'LEGO' is not only a singular noun but a proper noun referring to the company.

Lady Ashenwyte

REVIVE!

Built a litlte vignette with my LEGO.

Dannflower Reguba

I will call them LEGO's till the day I die.  :P I don't care what anyone else thinks, you ask just about anyone, they'll say LEGO's, and that's coming from a grammar Nazi.