Infinite Skies: A Legend of Reedbind (OOC sign up)

Started by BrookSkimmer, July 06, 2012, 05:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

AbbotAlf0805

Dang it then i'm probably not gonna join. I might.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

BrookSkimmer

Ok, I'm gonna close this rp to applications for now. If you want in pm me and I'll let you know. Rp will start tomorrow!

BrookSkimmer

WE ARE NOW FULL! NO MORE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS THREAD AT THIS TIME.

Please review the character listings before you post so you can get to know who you will be writing with.  ;D

BrookSkimmer

Make your OOC comments for the thread here people! Not in the main thread... I have and will continue to erase them if they are in the main thread. If you need to PM someone to make sure they see your message here then please do so. Thank you.  :)

Also, I will be posting in the main thread later today.

BrookSkimmer

Please try to add:

Character:
At the beginning of your posts. It will keep things from being confusing.

Dannflower Reguba

Just a personal thing here, but I find the Character/Location parts to be more distracting than anything else. We usually say who we are and were we are is almost always a given, why bother prooving it?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Flandor

Quote from: danflorreguba on July 09, 2012, 04:16:55 PM
Just a personal thing here, but I find the Character/Location parts to be more distracting than anything else. We usually say who we are and were we are is almost always a given, why bother prooving it?

I find it helps.  Especially when different characters are in different locations at the same time.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

AbbotAlf0805

Is it to late to join? I started reading Taggerung again and it got me pumped up about otters.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on July 08, 2012, 07:10:02 AM
WE ARE NOW FULL! NO MORE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS THREAD AT THIS TIME.

Please review the character listings before you post so you can get to know who you will be writing with.  ;D

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Dang it! Oh well if you have some more room later then let me know.

BrookSkimmer

Infinite Skies is re-opened! Feel free to post!

Dannflower Reguba

But I'm going to be gone until Monday!  :(

Modified: I could just be busy with stuff until then.

BrookSkimmer

Don't worry about it!  ;D Monday is tomorrow and the thread hasn't moved much yet...

BrookSkimmer