News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Good old movies

Started by winifred, July 10, 2012, 01:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favourite?

The A-team
3 (42.9%)
Knightrider
1 (14.3%)
Macgyver *spelling*
4 (57.1%)
The dukes of hasard
2 (28.6%)
The rifleman
0 (0%)
Bananza
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

winifred

I know I put westerns in here but their old! :D If you have another fav please post and I will add it to the poll. You have 2 voting options. personally Macgyver and the A-team is my fav! ;D My friend's brother is not aloud to watch Macgyver b/c his parents don't want him to get any ideas ;D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Rainshadow

A-Team as in the new-ish movie, or A-Team as in the old TV show?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Is Planet of the Apes old enough? The old version, it's a good movie.

You know, that one.

The Witessss

man, you just spoiled the ending for all those who haven't watched it! personally I like most all black and whites.. they have characterO0
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Witessss on March 20, 2019, 11:10:23 PM
man, you just spoiled the ending for all those who haven't watched it! personally I like most all black and whites.. they have characterO0

I didn't know that was a spoiler until you said something.

I don't really watch many movies anymore, and when I was little I didn't like old movies, so that's a thing.

The Witessss

Quote from: Delthion on March 21, 2019, 12:47:00 AM
Young Frankenstein? ;D
I actually like Frankenstein and the other monster classics a lot, surprising or not! ..actually the only movies and/or shows we watch are at least older than the 70s.. (for the most part. every now and then you find an okay newer one..)
Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 21, 2019, 12:50:38 AM
I didn't know that was a spoiler until you said something.
maybe I shouldn't have said anything..

Delthion

I don't think you know of Young Frankenstein then.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Witessss

yeah, probably not. I thought you meant the third Frankenstein movie, Son of Frankenstein.

Delthion

The Witessss

Sebias of Redwall

Could you put Robin Hood up there. ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

is that a show too or just the movie?

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm...the show I guess.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

I never knew it was a tv series too..