News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

What is your favorite species?

Started by Superdreuzel, June 14, 2011, 04:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skalrag of Marshank

Cool! I'll have to look into it. :) Cluny is definitely my favorite villain by far. Maybe çause he was my first...
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

yeswonderful

Oh goodness, what a hard question! I'm terrible at figuring out my favorites, but I'll try to decide...

Woodlander: Otter. Not just because otters are adorable and make cute, squeaky noises  :D  Finnbarr Galedeep was one of my favorite characters in the series. I love their stoutness and overall good humor about things, and how they can always be counted on in tough situations.

Vermin: This is a hard one, as my opinion of vermin has been completely changed due to my time writing at the Vulpine Imperium, a vermin-based roleplaying site (shameless plug: link in my signature if you're interested). However, based on the books alone, I'd have to go with...either wildcats or pine martens. Don't make me choose! I might explode.
Like pirates? Want to be a classy vermin who wears a cravat and sails the high seas? Enjoy writing? Join the VI! http://rovl.org/vi
VI movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD-1Q0htbfk&feature=youtu.be

Skalrag of Marshank

Wildcats are pretty cool, even though there are only a few of them. I'm a firm fox fan.
  ~ Larry Boy

Trisscar95

'Twixt leaning ash and poison gold,
Trisscar Swordmaid, look, behold,
What is sought by everyone.
Now! Ere high noon light moves on.'

Tiria Wildlough

I suppose y'all know my favourite woodlander now, so I'm going to tell you that my favourite vermin is fox. It's because I am a lot like a fox on my bad days. I would definitely be cowardly like a fox if there was any serious danger. ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Zwilt the Shade

Skalrag of Marshank

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on October 23, 2011, 10:34:55 AM
I suppose y'all know my favourite woodlander now, so I'm going to tell you that my favourite vermin is fox. It's because I am a lot like a fox on my bad days. I would definitely be cowardly like a fox if there was any serious danger. ;)

Heehee. Me, too.

If I had to say my favorite goodbeast, it would probably be a squirrel.

When I first saw the Martin the Warrior TV show, I noticed Skalrag hiding behind Badrang's throne while they're watching Martin. When I saw that, (and I must admit, even though I'd read the book before, I thought Skalrag was a vixen ;D) I was like "Ooh, I like that one!"

And so began my Skalrag obsession. ;)
  ~ Larry Boy

Plugg Firetail

I have to agree with Tiria and Skalrag here, foxes are my favorite creatures. From the best fighters like Plugg Firetail, to the lowest like Urgan Nagru, all foxes were smart.

GeminyaTome

Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Nightfire

Ascrod. He's cool. Foxes are awesome.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Martin the warrior

I'm with martins#1 fan. Mice and moles.
Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Poppa Fred

My favorite would have to be squirrels. I love their fighting style, hit and run.
"The only thing that's impossible is impossibility" - Phineas Flynn.

Log-a-Log

Otters and shrews. The water going creatures are the best
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

eualaia

badgers they usually the most important in a battle

EUALALIAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''